OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

New guy from Florida

Started by g8rvet, March 14, 2014, 01:11:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

g8rvet

Hello all. I am a new poster here, but have been reading for a while. I am a dedicated Waterfowler that got introduced to this passion 15 years or so ago.  While I did some fall hunting as a kid in Central Florida, I only got bit by the spring bug relatively late.  I hunt in N Florida (Easterns) and hunt both public and private land.  Got invited to hunt a piece in Ga, just 15 miles from my work, so I may have to get an extra license and lengthen my season. 

I have enjoyed reading all the topics and reading tips, smart alec replies and generally just getting fired up like Ol' Tom on a clear spring morning.  Our season opens in the morning, but I will be at work, so it starts for me when I get off (we can hunt afternoons on private land). 

Some of ya'll Florida duck hunters may know my handle from another website on Florida duck hunting - UW-F. 

So, in summary, good luck to all this season, unless you are hunting next to me and then good luck after I get my 2 birds!  Be safe.
Psalms 118v24: This is the day which the Lord hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it.

boomer

Byhalia

:welcomeOG:   enjoy the show    :popcorn:

and  :anim_25: this season !!!!
~ Listen to the Wind ~    http://customprocalls.com/

JVA54

ericjames

SS Josh

:cross2: Colossians 3:23 :cross2:

hookedspur

CRUSADERS
2016-2017-2018-2019-2020- 2021