OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Bullied Kid Has Had It

Started by CASH, March 14, 2011, 12:53:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kamski1151

Mess with the Bull ya get the horns....

When I'm not in the woods, I'm honkin on a Blues Harp

kershawbuck

WOW!!! Yep Im glad he took care of himself!!!!

Basser69

Quote from: guesswho on March 14, 2011, 02:12:47 PM
:TooFunny:
I think I would have picked a smaller kid to bully around. 

I thought the samething  ???

CSAW

The sad thing is since he defended himself he probably got in more trouble than the bully. 

busta biggun

Quote from: CSAW on March 14, 2011, 03:29:04 PM
The sad thing is since he defended himself he probably got in more trouble than the bully. 

Maybe true, but if my kid came home and told me he got kicked out of school for thrashing a bully I would set him down, look him straight in the eye and say...."enjoy your time off son!"

Basser69

Quote from: busta biggun on March 14, 2011, 03:34:54 PM

Maybe true, but if my kid came home and told me he got kicked out of school for thrashing a bully I would set him down, look him straight in the eye and say...."enjoy your time off son!"

:agreed:

bowhunter84

Quote from: busta biggun on March 14, 2011, 03:34:54 PM

:agreed: :icon_thumright:

vaturkey

Vaturkey

totallycluckedup

daaaaaaang!!!  That little punk gave him no choice.. way to go

totallycluckedup

yup... after a little bit of internet research the big kid, "Casey" was suspended and could also possibly be facing criminal charges.  The little guy also has a facebook account where he tries to portray himself as the all time bad boy.  I would post the link, but there are replies with bad language in it.  Google the topic and you'll find some info

turkey slayer

jshively

Wow.  No matter how much trouble I got into at school - Dad would have taken me to McDonalds (ultimate prize when I was a kid in the 70's).

FullChoke

Youtube just blocked it. Probably due to violence and children content.

Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.

totallycluckedup