turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

need advice on how to deal with the dcs

Started by hs strut, March 13, 2014, 11:39:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hs strut

guys i need help the dcs is trying to take my nephew away from his father because his mother has decided that she dosent want him nor does she want my brother to have him weve got a lawyer to help but we have never had any doins with these people guys please i need help on what to do
may god bless the ethical and responsible hunters and to everybody kill a big one.  jerry

silvestris

The most important thing is for him to be a good father and not react to the tactics of the kiddie Gestapo who will attempt to make him do something stupid.  It will take time, 6 mos. to a year to resolve the situation.  He must be the best that he can be.  No drugs, no alcohol, no anger.  Just a lot of love for his child.  Good luck to him and his child.
"[T]he changing environment will someday be totally and irrevocably unsuitable for the wild turkey.  Unless mankind precedes the birds in extinction, we probably will not be hunting turkeys for too much longer."  Ken Morgan, "Turkey Hunting, A One Man Game

Old Gobbler

start laying in on the phone with the DCS - they will likely prefer that a good family member raises the child , before he is transferred into state custody -- if not your brother , then do what you can to see if you or a family can raise  the boy - don't let the state take custody of him

I'll pray for  you guys  :bible:
:wave:  OG .....DRAMA FREE .....

-Shannon

hs strut

thanks guys we have our first court date in the morning they turned my parents home down because were in the middle of redoing the house my great aunt has him now but hes more than likely going to have to be moved to my grandfathers home they wont let me have him because i have 0 experience taking care of a child if he goes to my grandfathers my mothers going to have to stay with him to take care of the baby its a big mess again thanks for the support and the help
may god bless the ethical and responsible hunters and to everybody kill a big one.  jerry

DirtNap647

tomstopper

Prayers sent. Hope it works out for you and your family and that young man who will be the real one to suffer....

hs strut

thanks yall there in court today i hope things go well but im afraid its going to be a long uphill climb to get out of this the lawyer told my brother he needs to divorce his wife or this will more than likely happen again

hs strut

heres a update for you folks we have had another meeting with the dcs he is know in temporary custody of my great grandmother we have redone almost all of the houses interior all thats left is the drywall where the water heater had leaked our house was inspected in the middle of all this work which makes no since to me at all we were told that with new carpet down and the wall fixed we should be good to go i hope so

COssman14

Praying for you this all get worked out in the best way possible!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Why shoot a 3.5"? Because they don't make a 4".

hs strut

Quote from: COssman14 on March 25, 2014, 01:03:14 AM
Praying for you this all get worked out in the best way possible!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
man i hope it does this has been a mess that dcs bunch aint the friendliest people around thats for sure