OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Grounds Thunder

Started by Number17, March 11, 2014, 11:20:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Number17

I just ordered two of these calls after watching this Youtube clip.
I never hear of this guy before, but this call should put the Haint and Hale Fire out of business.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=cf5irptjaEI
#Gun
#Shells
#couple calls

Hillbilly280

VANOVER GAME CALLS

L.F. Cox

Another gimmick.....Honestly I think it sounds like pOOp

Chris Downs

Blew my mind when I saw this call a couple of years ago.  He's just now really hit the market with it though.  Grounds is probably the best known "Pro" goose hunter in the world.  His goose calls have probably won more contests than any other ever made.  Don't know what make him get into the turkey market.  That call is one of his goose calls with different "guts" in it. 

L.F. Cox

He should stick to calling geese instead of pushing this pestilence on the turkey world.

TRKYHTR

He entered the GNCC gobbling contest this year with that call. He ended up somewhere near the bottom.

RIP Marvin Robbins

[img]http://i261.photobuck

DirtNap647

spencerhoosier

Hunter Grounds ran it for me at the Deer, Turkey and Waterfowl expo in Indy. Wasn't impressed.

Sadler McGraw

That sounded awful!!!

The clucks were nice, but heck you can wrap a rubber band around a box of matches and snap it to make clucks though..
Sadler McGraw Custom Calls
World and Grand National Calling Champion

letinmfly

Captain of the former Gobble Kings

TauntoHawk

doesn't sound any better than the haint or hale fire does, crow is ok and other turkey "noises" he does are just that "noises"

<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="l4hWuQU"><a href="//imgur.com/l4hWuQU"></a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Skeeterbait

Don't care for the sound it produces.  Jack of ALL trades... master of NONE.