Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

checking in guys

Started by misfire, March 10, 2014, 09:56:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

misfire

Appreciate adding me and I hope to help yell out. Been REAL busy in the shop building calls, winning the Southeastern Callmaker Competition in the trumpet division has got me pretty busy. Did go out out and listen yesterday before church. Our season starts on the 22nd. Had one bird on FIRE!!!!!
Pray as if everything depends on God, work like everything depends on you

www.misfiregamecalls.net

nickhrp

No problem glad to have you let's kill some Turkey's

God bless the outdoors

God Bless the Outdoors

TJK68

ericjames

Glad to have ya along with us.

Illini Tom

welcome aboard, misfire   :wave:
great to have another top callmaker on our team :happy0064:

turkey buster

sonofabuck

:wagon: 
Man, with all you veterans and call makers I feel like a high schooler up to bat with the bases loaded in the bottom of the 9th down by 3 in Yankee Stadium.   :funnyturkey:

nickhrp

Just wait for your pitch and keep your eye on the ball all we need is contact lol

God Bless the Outdoors

Illini Tom

Quote from: sonofabuck on March 11, 2014, 08:51:16 PMMan, with all you veterans and call makers I feel like a high schooler up to bat with the bases loaded in the bottom of the 9th down by 3 in Yankee Stadium.

all it takes is one swing of the bat to win the game  :fud:

nickhrp

God Bless the Outdoors

Illini Tom

FlappyBird ... my favorite game ... only 32 more days

me and a buddy went on a roadtrip yesterday to check out the big river for walleye fishing and saw a flock of about a dozen longbeards just down the road from one of my hunting spots  :gobble:

Gooserbat

I don't know bout playing flappy bird but I do like to see them suffer from foottohead syndrome.
NWTF Booth 1623
One of my personal current interests is nest predators and how a majority of hunters, where legal bait to the extent of chumming coons.  However once they get the predators concentrated they don't control them.

ericjames

Quote from: Gooserbat on March 12, 2014, 12:25:10 PM
I don't know bout playing flappy bird but I do like to see them suffer from foottohead syndrome.

You got that right!