OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Team 16 Check in Thread

Started by kybowhunter64, March 14, 2011, 12:20:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Old Gobbler

This is the "Roll Call " thread - please post into here - if you do not ....after a reasonable time period , the elected team captain may contact me and request that you be swapped out for a active participant --

good luck and have fun this season--Shannon
:wave:  OG .....DRAMA FREE .....

-Shannon

KYFrid

Hey guys just joined today. I'll be hunting those mountain state gobblers of WV. Come  April 25th. As far team names. Here some off the top of my head.

Team Who Dat
The Spur Collectors
I'll post up if i think of any more.

JVA54

Quote from: snarer on March 14, 2011, 07:01:26 PM
Another idea for a team is Team Lightning n Thunder
That sounds good to me.
      I am in southern Illinois,  season starts April  4

alloutdoors

Checking in.  I like Lightning and Thunder, or maybe Rolling Thunder, Spring Thunder, Team Thunderclap... something like that.

Whatever we decide I'll volunteer to work up the banner if people would like, although I'm busy with work this week so it would probably have to wait until the weekend.  I shoot (photographically speaking) semi-professionally and have a fair bit of Photoshop experience.

kybowhunter64

These members still need to check in!!

1 westkygobbler
2  rmbailey2010
3 tnturkeyman28 
4 somedude
5 limhnger
6 thndrchkn

gobblerkiller

I am game for any name. The Spur Collectors sounds good, whatever everyone else wants.

I am in South Western Indiana, Is the contest of birds we kill or birds that we call in for like a youth? I am just curious because I will be in KY for youth season with my son.

kybowhunter64

I've sent a pm to everyone that hasn't check in!!

rmbailey2010

Checking in!!  I'll be hunting SC come April 1st and then NC starting April 9th.
As far as names go, I like
Thunderchickens
Spur Collectors
Bushwackers
Hammerheads
I can also do pretty decent work on the computer if we need a banner for our signatures and all. Just let me know what I need to do/what you want it to look like.
Thanks

somedude

I'm in.  Southwest Mississippi here.  Season started last Saturday, ALOT of gobbling but the hens were everywhere.  It's on here in the south!  Whatever name yall come up with is good with me. :gobble: :gobble: :gobble:
A generous man will prosper; He who refreshes others will himself be refreshed.  Prov  11:25
DALES TURKEY CALLS
Stevens 20 gauge
Remington 870  12 gauge
https://i.imgur.com/howRdMo.jpg

thndrchkn

hunting in alabama...   season started today with awesome weather

ready to call em' close and shoot em' in the face

limhnger

just a quick check it....let the thunder roll!

LilFridWV

Hey guys my name Jeff. I hope I did this right. Can't wait for the season to start here in WV. I hunt with my brother WVFrid mostly. We have a lot of good places to hunt so its going to get crazy in WV!

JVA54

You did!  Welcome to team Spur Collectors.

One to go!! :z-guntootsmiley:

FireDoc

Checking in. Just got the notification email. Good luck this Season to you all.  :firefighter:
Go Dawgs!
Beware the Yelp Marks.
Proud Member of the IAFF

JVA54

You are the guy we been looking for   #16  
   Welcome to Team Spur Collectors    

Jay i believe we have a team