turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Team 16 Check in Thread

Started by kybowhunter64, March 14, 2011, 12:20:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kybowhunter64

I just signed up for the Team! Just wanted to say hello from Kentucky! I've got a great farm to hunt and hope to be a big contributor to the team!  :anim_25: Team 16 :anim_25:

davisd9

Just signed up as well.  Hunting here is SC.  The season starts April 1st and I am ready.  Got birds all over.  Good Luck!
"A turkey hen speaks when she needs to speak, and says what she needs to say, when she needs to say it. So every word a turkey speaks is for a reason." - Rev Zach Farmer

blackmagic

Can't wait til Saturday!  Hopefully the 2 I checked up on this weekend stick around and cross their swamp.

turkeykiller22

Im here too!!! Already put one on the ground saturday!!! Waitin for us to get a kill thread going so I can check him in!! Yall got any ideas for a team name??
Grounded Brand - https://groundedbrand.com/

gobblerkiller

I too have signed up for the Team 16 to help out as well. I will be in 3-4 states this year. Should be able to contribute many birds for this team.

Jay

Remember to read the rules starting with the one about posting a picture with your entry on the thread where you register.   ;D I'll be giving you guys a hand to get you started, because you will be real pressed for time on this.

gobblerkiller

Thanks Jay for all your help!

davisd9

What kind of a name do you guys want? One I thought up is Team Struttin' Fire. Lets think up some and vote
"A turkey hen speaks when she needs to speak, and says what she needs to say, when she needs to say it. So every word a turkey speaks is for a reason." - Rev Zach Farmer

snarer

Hey everyone!!  I'm here in central Nebraska, so as soon as the season opens I'll be droppin some big thunderbirds! :z-guntootsmiley:

gobblerkiller

I was thinking up some names, Shootem N Da Face

snarer

Another idea for a team is Team Lightning n Thunder

turkeykiller22

My vote is for lighting N thunder...
Grounded Brand - https://groundedbrand.com/

kdavis31

I'm posting up!  I broke the ice for this season calling in a super bird for my nephew.

[attachment deleted by admin]

blackmagic

Quote from: kdavis31 on March 14, 2011, 07:23:39 PM
I'm posting up!  I broke the ice for this season calling in a super bird for my nephew.
Hey bud, good to see you here.  Go to the registration thread and post your request and picture there!

davisd9

I am good with Team Lighting N Thunder.