Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

Team Members Only

Started by nickhrp, March 08, 2014, 03:13:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nickhrp

Our good Teammate and call maker Gooserbat has made a generous offer for his fellow team members and team members only.
He has set up a 25% discount voucher for members of Team CHOOT'EM N-D FACE and members only please do not abuse this act of generosity and use to order for friends and such
All you have to do is send him a PM with your full name and mailing address then he will contact you back with log in and account information
This voucher will be for his fantastic and great sounding mainline diaphram and friction calls
I hope everyone takes time to thank him for this
And I want to add I have  a prize for the top three birds harvested by our team members only one prize per person
Thank you
Nick
How to log in
Go to Gooserbatcalls.com click on the wholesale log in and follow the prompts
God Bless the Outdoors

Hoosier2

Thanks Sam! Looks like I'll be stocking up on some more 3rd strike calls. Really fell in love with the sounds of it.

Illini Tom

thanks, sam, thats awesome
i inadvertantly nuked that pm you sent me on your 3 favorite mouth calls
bacon and hillbilly ring a bell  :gobble:
can you list them here?
thanks again

ericjames

Thanks Sam, I might have to take you up on that offer. I have heard great things about your calls.

Tard

TJK68

Thanks very much, very generous of him.  :funnyturkey:
Tom

SOILLHUNTING

And there came a voice to him. Rise, Peter, kill and eat. - Acts 10:13

sonofabuck

Just ordered.  Can't wait to try em out!  :icon_thumright:

TJK68

I just put my order in as well, will be using these mouth calls for sure this season.

Gooserbat

Okay some of you guy have ask what is my best call, and honestly I'd hunt with any of them but my favorites are a dead heap between Hillbilly and Bacon with the Heckler being up top as well.  That said I sell more Double Bit and Classic Hen.  So pick your poison. 
NWTF Booth 1623
One of my personal current interests is nest predators and how a majority of hunters, where legal bait to the extent of chumming coons.  However once they get the predators concentrated they don't control them.

Hoosier2

Don't worry Sam. I will try and get some sound files for us on the heckler bacon and 3rd strike. I really think that 3rd strike is going to be one killer call on Easterns.

turkey buster

Can you attach us a link to your calls

Hoosier2

Just head over to gooserbatcalls.com and check out all his calls. Great team member we got boys

nickhrp

Quote from: Hoosier2 on March 11, 2014, 09:56:24 PM
Just head over to gooserbatcalls.com and check out all his calls. Great team member we got boys
what he said

God Bless the Outdoors

Illini Tom

i ordered hillbilly and bacon mouth calls
cant wait to try em out  :gobble: :gobble: