Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

General discussion

Started by nickhrp, March 07, 2014, 09:35:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nickhrp

My season was over Wednesday had to head back to work for a month but I enjoyed chatn and participating with y'all in this contest and hope you guys that's been quiet come up with a couple birds so we can finish strong

God Bless the Outdoors

ericjames

Quote from: nickhrp on May 10, 2014, 01:26:25 PM
My season was over Wednesday had to head back to work for a month but I enjoyed chatn and participating with y'all in this contest and hope you guys that's been quiet come up with a couple birds so we can finish strong

Heck yeah. Can't wait til next year. I don't know how my hunting will be next year but I'm looking forward to us keeping this team going. The land I have been hunting on for years, they are suppose to clear cut this summer. Well the way they talk about 1500 ac. Going to get cut.

Illini Tom

been fun, guys, and it aint over yet
if we can come up with 2 more birds from our MIA teammates we could jump up to 2nd place 

sonofabuck

Today was the last day here in TN.  I've come down with something and haven't left the house in a couple of days.  So it looks like my season is over.  Wednesday is the last day in GA but I will be working.  Hoping we can add some birds and move up.  Looking forward to next season.  Would like to keep team going next year maybe adding some more active team members.

cphill

Well guys my season is over been one of my better ones got a couple good birds had some great hunts with my wife. She had the best season she ever had . I hope I did my part to help the team and would really enjoy being on the team next year . Maybe some of the other guys can pull out a couple more birds. Good luck to the rest that r still hunting

Sent from my C771 using Tapatalk 2

nickhrp

Tn boy here that dreaded 11th day of the month has come and gone but got a fall hunt during deer archery season opening I think
I would really like to keep the team together myself and bring the pain next spring it's been fun why mess with a fun thing

God Bless the Outdoors

TJK68

Well guys I have still not been able to help out, not a good season at all for me. This is the worst I can remember, birds just shut up and refuse to cooperate. This Saturday will probably be my last chance to hunt. I enjoyed being on the team and getting to know you guys. By some chance of fate if anything chages I will let you know.

ericjames

Good luck to ya.  Hope ya get you one.

sonofabuck

Good luck TJK.  Hope the weather and the birds cooperate for you.