North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

Get to know your team

Started by nickhrp, March 07, 2014, 12:12:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

turkey buster

nickhrp

I was hardcore deer hunter till I got introduced to turkey hunting at 28 and it's all I think about now kinda of wished I would have started earlier but non of my bunch did it just greatful the father in law got me into it

God Bless the Outdoors

turkey buster

I wasn't raised up hunting them either. My grandpa did years ago and wanted to get back in it and drug me along and I'm glad he did. I was raised on deer and squirrel hunting

cphill

I started at 21 so its my 14th season and like yall I was a deer Hunter for many years before and now dont care much for it if it wasn't for my wife and youngest daughter I dont know if i would deer hunt any more ....turkey hunting is all I really enjoy as far as hunting

Sent from my C771 using Tapatalk 2

TJK68

I have been Turkey hunting for 30 years off and on. I got back into it in a big way about 12 years ago and love it as much as I do bowhunting. Not sure how many I have killed, but it has been quite a few.

Gooserbat

I was Seven the first time I went with Dad, Took a gun when I was 9, Killed my first at 15, and now I'm 36.  Seen a lot, forgot some, and learned a little. 
NWTF Booth 1623
One of my personal current interests is nest predators and how a majority of hunters, where legal bait to the extent of chumming coons.  However once they get the predators concentrated they don't control them.

misfire

I am starting my 21st season this year. I too got a late start at 29
Pray as if everything depends on God, work like everything depends on you

www.misfiregamecalls.net

ericjames

This is my 23rd season since being introduced to it. The first one I shot I was 12 with the help of my uncle. The first I called up and shot all by myself I was 15. I am 31 now, I didn't start getting serious about it until about 19-20 . Until then I only went about 8-10 mornings per year at the most. From 19-20 on it's been every chance I get, morning,midday or evening it don't matter.