nickhrp

Who are you and where you from

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
God Bless the Outdoors

turkey buster

Ricky Jackson, Leesville Louisiana

sonofabuck

Shawn  Chattanooga, TN 
I'm ready to put this new Stoeger to work!!

nickhrp

Nick from Parsons TN ready to put the pse and 870 to work

God bless the outdoors

God Bless the Outdoors

SOILLHUNTING

Jake from Freeburg, IL In St. Clair County. Ready to put the 870 and mathews to work.

And there came a voice to him. Rise, Peter, kill and eat. - Acts 10:13

Hoosier2

cphill

Clint    chestnut mound Tennessee

Sent from my C771 using Tapatalk 2

Tard

My name is Steve and i am from Montreal, Quebec.

ericjames

Good to meet y'all! My name is Eric, I am from down near Chatom, AL. I am looking forward to see if I can contribute to this team. Good luck to y'all

Illini Tom

Larry, lived and hunted and fished all my life in rural west central, illinois
my job of 35 years was outsourced in the summer of 2012, so i retired at age 59 and have been lovin every minute of it!  :z-guntootsmiley:

Gooserbat

Sam Pharr, Colcord Oklahoma
NWTF Booth 1623
One of my personal current interests is nest predators and how a majority of hunters, where legal bait to the extent of chumming coons.  However once they get the predators concentrated they don't control them.

TJK68

Tom Keatley, I live on a farm in Southern WV. I use an 870 Super Mag, and a Longbow. Thanks for having me on the team, ready to knock a bird or two down.

misfire

Lee Chadwick from Pooler, GA.  I have a Hoyt, but a darned turkey is hard enough to shoot with a scattergun. Therefore, Benelli all the way.
Pray as if everything depends on God, work like everything depends on you

www.misfiregamecalls.net

turkey buster

Who's the teams rookie?...years turkey hunting/kills? I'm starting my 6th year turkey hunting at age 30 this upcoming season. In louisiana we only get 2 tags a year and I've filled 8 of the 10 thus far. I've been a long time deer hunter so I'm pretty woods wise but I'm still learning these thunder chickens, but if I end up being the teams "rookie" I'd say y'all lucked up with one that's 80% so far  :lol:

sonofabuck

I've only been at it for 2 years.  I've taken 4 birds and have called in maybe 5 or 6 others for friends and my kids.  Unfortunately, my kids think they can move around like we're deer hunting and haven't been able to pull the trigger. 
Really wish I had started long ago.  I spend so much time chasing deer in the fall by the time spring rolls around my honeydo list is like a novel. Now it's "don't do in the spring what you can put off til summer."  :goofball: :goofball: