turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Police Search For UGA Fan In Gainesville, FL

Started by Turkey Trot, March 06, 2014, 12:46:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Turkey Trot

Until The Turkeys Have Their Historians, Tales Of The Hunt Shall Always Glorify The Hunter

MouthCaller

CASH

Alabama fans don't pee on folks. We just tea bag you at Krystal
A man fires a rifle for many years, and he goes to war. And afterward he turns the rifle in at the armory, and he believes he's finished with the rifle. But no matter what else he might do with his hands, love a woman, build a house, change his son's diaper; his hands remember the rifle.

tnturkeyman28

That would have to be a bama fan UT fans wouldnt pee on you with your back turned... ;D
Big Boys Custom Calls
" I can do all things through him who strengthens me."
Owner of Big Boys Custom Call making Custom Turkey Calls to Order. Mossy Oak Pro Staff The Good lord has Blessed me far more than I deserve. Philippians 4:13

GomerPyle

that really sounds like something an Awbern fan would do
[From a buddy re: turkey hunting]
"the best advice I can give you is to run from it like it's crystal meth"

TnTurk

Uh-Oh, another black man wearing a hoodie case. I'm sure Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson will say that he was being discriminated against because the white folks had their backs turned to him.

hoyt

I wish we had Krystal Burger joints around here. I remember back when I was in high school they were 10 cents a piece. I ate either 41 or 43 one night..or could have been 21 or 23..still a lot of hamburgers in one sit n'.