Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

A new Quarterback For Green Bay Packers Named This Morning!

Started by Hognutz, March 06, 2014, 10:13:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hognutz

In a news conference Deanna Favre announced she will be the starting QB for the Packers next season. Deanna asserts that she is qualified to be the starting QB because she has spent the past 16 years married to Brett while he played QB for the Packers
During this period of time, she became familiar with the definition of a corner blitz, the nickel package, and man-to-man coverage, so she is now completely comfortable with all the other terminology involving the Packers offense.
A survey of Packers fans shows that 50% of those polled supported the move.

Does this sounds idiotic and unbelievable or familiar to you? Hillary Clinton makes the same claims as to why she is qualified to be President and 50% of Democrats polled agreed.
She has never run a City, County, State, not a thing during her "career" of being Bill Clinton's wife. When told Hillary Clinton has experience because she has 8 years in the white house, my immediate thought was "So has the pastry chef".

When it comes to running the state department, her biggest achievement was getting a US Ambassador and 3 other Americans killed by pretending terrorism had been defeated. And those are the facts.
May I assume you're not here to inquire about the alcohol or the tobacco?
If attacked by a mob of clowns, go for the juggler.

captin_hook

TnTurk

Makes absolutely no sense to me either why people could ever think that she is in any way qualified to lead this country. What this country needs is another Ronald Reagan to put this country back together, IMO.

MouthCaller

Love this!!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

old goat

tnturkeyman28

Big Boys Custom Calls
" I can do all things through him who strengthens me."
Owner of Big Boys Custom Call making Custom Turkey Calls to Order. Mossy Oak Pro Staff The Good lord has Blessed me far more than I deserve. Philippians 4:13

Old Gobbler

Good one !!

Hillary is about the biggest crook on the hill , all I got to say is if they run her as the democratic candidate , she will likely loose
:wave:  OG .....DRAMA FREE .....

-Shannon

highwaygun

Man I was hoping rodgers fell and broke his legs or something. Guess its just my wishful thinking I was born in chicago.

Hognutz

Quote from: highwaygun on March 06, 2014, 06:50:46 PM
Man I was hoping rodgers fell and broke his legs or something. Guess its just my wishful thinking I was born in chicago.

That is blasphemy!!! :goofball:
May I assume you're not here to inquire about the alcohol or the tobacco?
If attacked by a mob of clowns, go for the juggler.

Mike Honcho

SinGin

If you think about it she has quit every job she has had since Bill left, N.Y. senate, then she wanted to be president, then she wanted to be sec of state, and now back to president. Make up yor mind and stick with it woman.

slamman

QuoteShe has never run a City, County, State, not a thing during her "career" of being Bill Clinton's wife. When told Hillary Clinton has experience because she has 8 years in the white house, my immediate thought was "So has the pastry chef".
/quote]

I believe we have a pastry chef as our president now.