OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Parts went flying on benelli

Started by agturkey, March 13, 2011, 09:13:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

agturkey

Have a SBE II shot today was in shop cleaning when the Carrier Spring and Bolt Latch pin went flying...now I am minus a 243F washer....anyone else ever had this happen...one little washer and now I am waiting to contact Benelli.   I was doing a general clean up on trigger went parts went flying....searched on hands and knees for two hours...no luck.

gooblnfever

sugarray

Get a magnet and sweep the floor and everything.

hookedspur

CRUSADERS
2016-2017-2018-2019-2020- 2021
Six time Old Gobbler Contest Champions

spur collector

hope you can get it fixed before the season, good luck

allaboutshooting

Quote from: agturkey on March 13, 2011, 09:13:42 PM
Have a SBE II shot today was in shop cleaning when the Carrier Spring and Bolt Latch pin went flying...now I am minus a 243F washer....anyone else ever had this happen...one little washer and now I am waiting to contact Benelli.   I was doing a general clean up on trigger went parts went flying....searched on hands and knees for two hours...no luck.

Mann & Son Sporting Goods (Since 1946) at 618.357.2911 will have that part or any other part for your SBEII that you need. Just ask for Dustin, he's the parts man.

Thanks,
Clark
"If he's out of range, it just means he has another day and so do you."

BOFF

BUMMER!!

I'm sure you will find it. It might be a while, but it's got to be somewhere.

God Bless,
David B.

bowhunter84

i hate to hear that. i hope you get it back together before the season starts

agturkey

I guess it just slides in to little groove when I get replacement to keep spring in place?

It is a very small washer not sure if it is plastic or metal...I just know I am hunting it...I went out and looked again for another hour no luck...Thanks for the help

hookedspur

Dont wait give Clark's guy a call.
CRUSADERS
2016-2017-2018-2019-2020- 2021
Six time Old Gobbler Contest Champions

ghillie

Did it happen to fall into the trigger mechanism??  I'd also try a magnet areond the area you were working on it...hope it comes together for ya!! 

VAHUNTER

yea thats not good at all!!! hard to tell where in the heck it flew to. i would try Ray's suggestion
Good things come to those who wait

Hognutz

I would order one, first. Get the ball rolling as per Clark's suggestion. Then you will for sure find it and have a spare. It's not like it will cost an arm and a leg..Good luck..Mike
May I assume you're not here to inquire about the alcohol or the tobacco?
If attacked by a mob of clowns, go for the juggler.

Basser69

Man I hate to hear that! Hope it all works out for ya.

agturkey

Benelli sending new one under warranty.

Thanks for all the help!