News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Thanks to you Vets, Need to watch

Started by Gooserbat, March 04, 2014, 12:47:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gooserbat

NWTF Booth 1623
One of my personal current interests is nest predators and how a majority of hunters, where legal bait to the extent of chumming coons.  However once they get the predators concentrated they don't control them.

VA_Birdhunter

Awesome Gooserbat!! Its sad to see where our country has gone and what has been forgotten! My papaw John Smith one of the greatest men I've ever been blessed to know fought in the pacific with the Marines in WWII...and would never speak of it until right before he died. But I know he would do it again and I know he did it for us! Its a shame so many gave there all and so few remember!

God Bless our Military!
Philippians 4:13 I can do all things through Christ who strengthens

TnTurk

Awesome!! Those were truly men of integrity and courage. I stand up and applaud all of those who serve and have served to protect our liberties and freedom. God bless you and God bless the USA.
:smiley-patriotic-flagwaver-an

tomstopper

Awesome. More of today's youth need to see this and hopefully it would have a positive effect on them. God Bless all who served....

dlewis82nd

I get to surprise my whole family tomorrow and see them for the first time since may! It feels good being back in the USA and out of the nasty  country of Afghanistan. All Missouri, Kansas, and Colorado birds better watch out cause I got a few pockets full of gooserbats and a couple months off work!

kevin2

Welcome back.

I am raising good honest young americans here at my house. Amongst a whole lot of other things, they are being taught about respect, honor, and duty and ones family and country. I can't change the world, but I'm doing all I can here to live the good life here now, the life that so many now, and in the past, have fought and died for. Thanks to you all.

Quote from: dlewis82nd on March 04, 2014, 08:58:05 PM
I get to surprise my whole family tomorrow and see them for the first time since may! It feels good being back in the USA and out of the nasty  country of Afghanistan. All Missouri, Kansas, and Colorado birds better watch out cause I got a few pockets full of gooserbats and a couple months off work!
I am going to bag my first Turkey this spring if it is the last thing I do!

TnTurk

I get to surprise my whole family tomorrow and see them for the first time since may! It feels good being back in the USA and out of the nasty  country of Afghanistan. All Missouri, Kansas, and Colorado birds better watch out cause I got a few pockets full of gooserbats and a couple months off work!
[/quot
Thank you for your service and sacrifice. Enjoy the time with your family, God Bless.  :smiley-patriotic-flagwaver-an

tomstopper

Welcome home and may God Bless you. Hope you have a great season.....

Gooserbat

Denver I hope to see you this spring and glad you made it back.
NWTF Booth 1623
One of my personal current interests is nest predators and how a majority of hunters, where legal bait to the extent of chumming coons.  However once they get the predators concentrated they don't control them.

WildTigerTrout

As a former US Army Infantry Sergeant it makes me very proud to hear my 15 year old son tell me he wants to attend the USMA at Westpoint. :smiley-patriotic-flagwaver-an
Deer see you and think you are a stump. The Old Gobbler sees a stump and thinks it is YOU!

Tom Dooley

This was great. To all the vets who read this: Tears well up in my eyes as I try to come up with words to express my gratitude to you for the sacrifices you and your families have made. You have served to protect the freedom of my family and all I know to say is thank you. To you and especially to those who gave all, you are my hero.

dlewis82nd

Yes sam that would be nice, maybe we could get together on a late kansas hunt if I dont fill my tags during archery season.

Fullfan

Great find,
Yes I did and yes I would.

I was there when the people of Kuwait were liberated.

Don't gobble at me...

Swamp

I leave for MCRD Parris Island September 22 to try and earn my title as a US Marine which they told me the date may be moved up and I'm ready for It thank you to all who have served and the ones who contuinue to serve may God bless.