only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

winchester sxp turkey choke

Started by joe alderman, March 03, 2014, 06:22:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

joe alderman

what turkey choke u recomend for a winchester sxp3

allaboutshooting

That gun has an Invector+ barrel and Browning/Winchester recommends a .640 Full Strut choke Turkey Choke with those barrels.

The least expensive site that I've found for that choke is here http://www.cheaperthandirt.com/product/7-1130500

I've spent a lot of time with the design engineers for Browning/Winchester and I use the SSX in my Invector+ barrelled guns.

Those chokes, Full Strut or SSX are some of the most robust chokes made with very thick wall structures and work very well with lead or HTL shot.

I hope that helps.

Thanks,
Clark
"If he's out of range, it just means he has another day and so do you."

scdxt

I shot a tru glo by (Bansner) -I think I spelled right- in my inv + guns. I have two of them one new in pack and one been shot 5 times. It did great with all loads. But what I understand is those chokes are hard to find.  Clark is right my browning silver did good being choked hard. I tried the .670 chokes that everyone liked with not so good patterns.

mossyhorn9

I am considering buying one of these guns. How do the Kicks gobblin thunder chokes do in these guns?

cahaba

The Kicks GT chokes patterned the best in my SX3. With a .675 I get 250 plus hits @40 yds. with 3" MagBlends.