turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

New Family Member

Started by Stoner, February 25, 2014, 02:23:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stoner

Newest family member purchased up in Tuscaloosa while taking my daughter to University of Alabama to visit as a prospective student. I thought I was going to purchase the Benelli Black Eagle II with the 24" barrel. I did not like the way the Benelli felt when it came to the shoulder. Also the fiber optic bead near the muzzle was way too small for me. I happen to see the Winchester SX3 in the 3.5" magnum on the wall. It had a Tru Glo red dot sight mounted on the cantilever. It felt good and the price was reasonable so I purchased it. I have been using the Remington Specialty 870 turkey gun for a number of years and have killed many birds with it. Great gun but I wanted to switch to a semi-auto. Couple photos below:

tomstopper

IowaGobblers

Good gun! Love my sx3.  Congrats!

the Ward

Sweet setup! Thanks for the pix, looks great!

drum817

Congrats!!!  That's a great shotgun!!!
"Freedom Has Never Been Free"

wvnut3

Very nice. That is oh so tempting... I have been wanting one for a while.... Lee :drool:

WildSpur

Nice looking gun!

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Cluck more, yelp less

owlhoot

sadkins

Nice

Elite Energy 35
Matthews Z7 Extreme
PSE X Force 7

ILIKEHEVI-13

beagler

Never Misses

jdavenp3

My Sx3 came in today as well. Black Shadow edition that has been cerakoted so I don't have the luxury of the cantilever barrel. I will be adding a burris 336 mount (if I can ever find one) mated with a FastFire 3. Ordered a Sumtoy for it.

I put 10 down range today and was really happy with the way it reacted. Can't wait to get more time behind the trigger

gwa

Congrats! I am expecting too!!   LOL

Denny

harleytom

R AJ

If you have been shooting 3.5" in the 870 you are going to love a 3.5" in semi-auto. Great looking set up.

Enjoy. Unfortunately there are no turkeys within 150 miles of Tuscaloosa. :-X