turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

call repair help needed

Started by 2eagles, February 25, 2014, 08:03:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

2eagles

I was practicing with my Primos Power Crystal and the glass surface just came off of the call.  What would be a good glue to use to repair this call?  Im thinking super glue or Gorilla glue.  Thanks!

Austy

Use Plumbers Goop available at Lowes, Home Depot or just about any hardware store.  That is what most of the Custom Call makers use to set their pot call surfaces.  Good luck!!!

West Augusta

Do not use super glue or gorilla glue. You will kill the sound.  Only use Goop.  Plumbers preferably but regular Goop works well also.
No trees were hurt in the sending of this message, however a large number of electrons were highly inconvenienced.

TarheelTurk

Buy a child's medicine syringe or a similar one from a pet/farm store ( no needle) and use it to apply the goop around the edge, may need to remove the old stuff off before applying it also , hope it turn out well

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Grandads Advice : "Sometimes its better to be quit and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubts" LOL

M,Yingling

can you tell if the glue they use was hard or soft if hard and you use goop call mostly wont sound they same
Not taking orders for calls at this time ,,,but my have some on hand  ,,,I Dont sell strikers
I do like copper pot calls,,,,Get them While u can
My YouTube
https://www.youtube.com/user/CallerTurkey

perrytrails

Several years ago I had one that separated. I called Primos and they sent me a new one. No questions asked. Didn't ask for pics or ask for the damaged one in return. That's customer service.

2eagles