turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Freaking Genesis!

Started by guesswho, February 24, 2014, 03:02:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

guesswho

I have come up with another decoy to go along with my Badonkadeke and Mojo's.   

I will be releasing my Rock'um-Sock'um line in the near future.  It will be as realistic as my Badonkadeke line, except this line will have strategically placed piano wire springs.  When that Gobbler rushes in and attacks the Rock'um-Sock'um, it fights back.   A group of gobblers come in and attack your decoy, no problem.  I plan on offering a Chuck Norris version which will have stronger and more springs.  Imagine how long you will have to draw your bow, get your gun, or film while that longbeard is in the fight of his life.   I'm debating on trying one with HTW wings, that's Heavier Than Wings wing's.   One slap with a HTW wing upside the gobblers head should stun him long enough for you to do whatever you need to do.  You could probably even go check his spurs and see if he meets your criteria if you only shoot three year olds and older.   

This may have just propelled me to Genesis staus!
If I'm not back in five minutes, wait longer!
BodonkaDeke Prostaff
MoHo's Prostaff
Do unto others before others do unto you
Official Member Of The Unofficial Firedup Turkey
Calls Prostaff

northms

Will the decoy's head shoot up if he loses the fight to the gobbler?  :OGturkeyhead:

Frank G

I have a friend that has more money then Christ's accountant, purchased a few high dollar decoys. These were (I say were) top of the line. After hunting all weekend in the drizzle, and not seeing a bird (heard some but they were hung up) he blasted 3 of them just to feel better.   :TooFunny: :TooFunny: :TooFunny: Had to be there. I'm sure he'll purchase a couple.  :icon_thumright:

Frank G  In Tennessee

Ruger M77

I eat therefore I hunt

THattaway

Quote from: guesswho on February 24, 2014, 03:02:38 PM
  One slap with a HTW wing upside the gobblers head should stun him long enough for you to do whatever you need to do.  You could probably even go check his spurs and see if he meets your criteria if you only shoot three year olds and older.   

This may have just propelled me to Genesis staus!
You have just topped anything other post I have ever seen you make here. Kuddos to you Genesis master, you have my vote.
:TooFunny:
"Turkeys ain't nothing but big quail son."-Dad

"The truth is that no one really gives a dam how many turkeys you kill."-T

"No self respecting turkey hunter would pay $5 for a call that makes a good sound when he can buy a custom call for $80 and get the same sound."-NWiles

MouthCaller

The genius can't even spell genius.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

guesswho

My humor may be a little to complex for some. 
BodonkaDeke Prostaff
MoHo's Prostaff
Calls Prostaff

MouthCaller

Quote from: guesswho on February 24, 2014, 06:54:31 PM
My humor may be a little to complex for some.
That or I just missed out on something lol

guesswho

Sometimes even I have to think about it.   My Baseball coaches always told to me I was out in left field, but I always caught, never understood that ???

I have a cousin who always spelled Genius with Genesis.   The whole Phil Collins deal really messed with his mind.  He now is on my assembly line attaching tail fans to my decoys.  My cousin that is, not Phil Collins. 
BodonkaDeke Prostaff
MoHo's Prostaff
Calls Prostaff

THattaway

Quote from: MouthCaller on February 24, 2014, 06:33:40 PM

As far as I am concerned any cat who has 5 gallon buckets of spurs can make all the fun of turkey hunting gimmicks he wants and spell genius as Genesis too.
"Turkeys ain't nothing but big quail son."-Dad

"The truth is that no one really gives a dam how many turkeys you kill."-T

"No self respecting turkey hunter would pay $5 for a call that makes a good sound when he can buy a custom call for $80 and get the same sound."-NWiles

CASH

Quote from: THattaway on February 24, 2014, 10:35:33 PM

As far as I am concerned any cat who has 5 gallon buckets of spurs can make all the fun of turkey hunting gimmicks he wants and spell genius as Genesis too.

Yep.
A man fires a rifle for many years, and he goes to war. And afterward he turns the rifle in at the armory, and he believes he's finished with the rifle. But no matter what else he might do with his hands, love a woman, build a house, change his son's diaper; his hands remember the rifle.

ccleroy

Quote from: guesswho on February 24, 2014, 07:13:20 PM
Sometimes even I have to think about it.   My Baseball coaches always told to me I was out in left field, but I always caught, never understood that ???

I have a cousin who always spelled Genius with Genesis.   The whole Phil Collins deal really messed with his mind.  He now is on my assembly line attaching tail fans to my decoys.  My cousin that is, not Phil Collins.

Bwahahahahahahaha

davisd9

Agreed!

Sent from my KFTT using Tapatalk 2

"A turkey hen speaks when she needs to speak, and says what she needs to say, when she needs to say it. So every word a turkey speaks is for a reason." - Rev Zach Farmer

RutnNStrutn

Quote from: northms on February 24, 2014, 03:16:48 PM
Will the decoy's head shoot up if he loses the fight to the gobbler?  :OGturkeyhead:
:lol: ;D

Quote from: guesswho on February 24, 2014, 07:13:20 PMHe now is on my assembly line attaching tail fans to my decoys.  My cousin that is, not Phil Collins.
:lol: ;D :toothy9: :toothy12: :TooFunny:

MouthCaller

Duly noted