turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Your go to call?

Started by AlabamaLongbeards, February 24, 2014, 01:41:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

VA_Birdhunter

Right now its a Rut N Strut Game Calls Goofy bat wing cut mouth call!!  I have called in a bunch of birds with that call!
I'm adding a few custom calls from SS custom calls that I believe will be deadly!

God Bless
Philippians 4:13 I can do all things through Christ who strengthens

SCTrky10

For the past 3 or 4 yrs it has been the 3 reed cutter by Persimmon Hill here in SC. It is deadly!

Devastator

Hooks devastator mouth call and a Smiths sweet butternut box

sugarray

Mother Lode 3 reed bat wing!!

arkrem870

LOOSE LIPS SINK SHIPS

BowBendr

My Ryan Bonjour slate over glass in a tigerwood pot, and his purpleheart striker.  :icon_thumright:

TrackeySauresRex

Usually The C.C . Smoker.  The last few years I've cranked em up with a wing bone when nothing seemed to working late in the day.
"If You Call Them,They Will Come."

davisd9

Quote from: TrackeySauresRex on February 24, 2014, 10:21:28 PM
Usually The C.C . Smoker.  The last few years I've cranked em up with a wing bone when nothing seemed to working late in the day.

Both are a great choice!

Sent from my KFTT using Tapatalk 2

"A turkey hen speaks when she needs to speak, and says what she needs to say, when she needs to say it. So every word a turkey speaks is for a reason." - Rev Zach Farmer

COssman14

I like the Hooks Executioner 2!
Why shoot a 3.5"? Because they don't make a 4".

lonnie sneed jr.

Hot Hen Slate, made by my Dad 

:OGturkeyhead: :OGturkeyhead:

vaturkey

Thunder Dome & Tom Teaser Butt Naked !  :icon_thumright:
Vaturkey

dawgfrombama

Woodhaven Cherry Classic Crystal. 

northms

I like the Hooks devastator and think the seducer call they have will be great this year too for purrs and clucks.

WildTigerTrout

Quote from: warrent423 on February 25, 2014, 10:53:23 AM
My left hand to scratch in the leaves ;)
Now that's a good call. My best gobbler ever fell for that one! :icon_thumright:
Deer see you and think you are a stump. The Old Gobbler sees a stump and thinks it is YOU!

J Hook Max

Warrent243 , that is a very good call and one I also use. Pay attention however, a man in my county was doing that a couple of years ago and a Copperhead bit him on his ring finger.