Think I peed myself

Started by CASH, February 24, 2014, 10:52:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

eman375

It'll be here before we know it!

BowBendr

Quote from: tomstopper on February 24, 2014, 04:13:46 PM
Can't wait for May...

Don't know what i'd do if I had to wait til May........i'm bout not worth shootin now.......

Old Gobbler

I haven't seen one strutting , all I keep seeing is these scraping marks in the trail ,looks like someone was dragging a wing in the sand ......strange
:wave:  OG .....DRAMA FREE .....

-Shannon

CASH

Quote from: Old Gobbler on February 25, 2014, 06:41:17 AM
I haven't seen one strutting , all I keep seeing is these scraping marks in the trail ,looks like someone was dragging a wing in the sand ......strange

:fud:
A man fires a rifle for many years, and he goes to war. And afterward he turns the rifle in at the armory, and he believes he's finished with the rifle. But no matter what else he might do with his hands, love a woman, build a house, change his son's diaper; his hands remember the rifle.

kiltman

I saw my first 2 weeks ago.  There was 4 of them and it wasn't in the hunting woods.  I was driving home on the interstate.  They were pecking in the grass next to the interstate.  I know you can't hunt from the road, by no one said anything about the interstate!  ;) 

gobbler777

For Gibson and Mincey crow calls visit CrowMart at www.crowmart.com  Turkey Guide - Maryland