turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Guess WHAT?

Started by TN Beard Buster, February 23, 2014, 03:53:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TN Beard Buster

Well!! It's happened again. Just saw where Spook Spann has been arrested again. This time his wife was also taken into custody and his 20 year old daughter is being sought for questioning. Seems that he was trying to destroy evidence off his cell phone and his wife is facing charges for interfering with an ongoing investigation. They also found a small amount of marijuana and a pipe. The daughter is being sought about the dope charges. I don't know what this guy is thinking.

MouthCaller

Quote from: TN Beard Buster on February 23, 2014, 03:53:04 PM
Well!! It's happened again. Just saw where Spook Spann has been arrested again. This time his wife was also taken into custody and his 20 year old daughter is being sought for questioning. Seems that he was trying to destroy evidence off his cell phone and his wife is facing charges for interfering with an ongoing investigation. They also found a small amount of marijuana and a pipe. The daughter is being sought about the dope charges. I don't know what this guy is thinking.
What? Hunting related charges?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

MouthCaller

Found a link

http://www.wsmv.com/story/24796140/william-spook-spann-in-trouble-with-the-law

I don't know what is up with this it sounds pretty vague destroying evidence of what is my question?
Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

surehuntsalot

it's not the harvest,it's the chase