OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Two Thumbs Up...if you like weapons read

Started by agturkey, February 20, 2014, 04:09:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

agturkey

I would like to brag on Ricco Tumminello at Black Dove Customs.

Sent off a M2 20 for Cerakote on Tuesday March 18 and it is done...tracking shows Saturday delivery.

I work with a lot of youth and adults and am always being ask about Cerakote so I thought I would give one a try...

I just spoke to Ricco on the phone and realized he is a perfectionist and cares about his clients.  So here we are..he is not my closest applicator he is the one on the phone that just made me fell comfortable knowing this is who I would use and recommend based on common sense.

I like the service...I like the look...and I like the function of Cerakote...if you are looking at dipping or doing something to a weapon or product I encourage you to give this gentleman a try...More than impressed...

http://www.blackdovecustoms.com

Photos to follow...

Mike Honcho

Thats one sharp shotgun.  Looks like they did a great job...were they in Sheperdsville,KY?

Gold Spur

Woo Pig Sooie!!!

eman375

That is sharp!  Great color.  I love cerakote.  It's a good way to customize and personalize your gun and it is much more durable than a dipped finish,

tomstopper

VA_Birdhunter

Philippians 4:13 I can do all things through Christ who strengthens

agturkey

He is going go a special for Old Gobbler forum members.
(502) 321-4326

vaturkey

Vaturkey

captin_hook

surehuntsalot

it's not the harvest,it's the chase

Redfish

Cerakote is good stuff. I had my deer rifle done about three years ago and it has held up beautifully. I have banged the barrel against ladder stands, atv racks and a metal gate on a Montana trip and it hasn't chipped yet. You will be very happy with that finish. That's a great color combination. Beautiful gun.
John 3:16

owlhoot

MouthCaller

This is gorgeous! Very cool!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk