OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

FRANK HEGLER BLACK WIDOW

Started by Idratherb, February 20, 2014, 03:58:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Idratherb

HERES A VERY RARE CHANCE TO OWN A CALL LIKE THIS, BY A TRUE LEGEND FRANK HEGLER. THIS CALL FRANK NAMED THE BLACK WIDOW. COMES WITH CERTIFICATE OF AUTHENTICITY SIGNED, DATED AND NUMBERED BY FRANK. I ONLY KNOW OF 20 EVER MADE THE CALL IS MADE FROM PHENOLIC RESIN AND COMES WITH TWO DIFFERENT MOUTH PIECES AND THE POLISHING CLOTH FRANK SENT WITH THE CALL. THIS CALL HAS BEEN DISPAYED IN A CASE AND NEVER LEFT. THIS IS A TRUE WORK OF ART AND THE ONLY TRUE 4 NOTE CALL. I'LL ONLY ACCEPT PAYPAL $1,600 SHIPPED WITH INSURANCE PLEASE ONLY SERIOUS INQUIRES

Idratherb

:turkey2:

hunter22

That is one special call Jeff. Definitely the only one like it I have seen on the open market. You sure have got some good stuff.

mwr

Beautiful!!  Bet it sounds good!!!  :drool: :icon_thumright: :icon_thumright:

dreis3

WOW!   :drool:  Ya sure don't see many Hegler's on the open market.  They don't get much finer than a Hegler...  You have some great stuff Jeff!
D. Reis Custom Calls
www.dreiscustomcalls.com

paboxcall

That thing is awesome Jeff.  Very rare, very cool.   :icon_thumright:

John
A quality paddle caller will most run itself.  It just needs someone to carry it around the woods. Yoder409
Over time...they come to learn how little air a good yelper actually requires. ChesterCopperpot

Idratherb

Tell your brother to dip into that big Met Ed pension and buy it  :D

paboxcall

Quote from: Idratherb on February 20, 2014, 09:47:35 PM
Tell your brother to dip into that big Met Ed pension and buy it  :D

He wouldn't know what to do with that thing...parents were just happy he could use a soda straw correctly. 
A quality paddle caller will most run itself.  It just needs someone to carry it around the woods. Yoder409
Over time...they come to learn how little air a good yelper actually requires. ChesterCopperpot