OG shop member gallery
OldGobbler
          bullet Forum Board      bullet Pushpin Turkey Call Blog      bullet Advertising Info     

OG Gear Store
PATCHES

Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

Author Topic: Team A Please read  (Read 3116 times)

Offline Frank G

• Frank G in Tennessee
Team A Please read
« on: February 19, 2014, 09:33:29 AM »
Team A,
We have a full team now. Your screen names are listed below. Please check to be sure your on our team. Would like to complete a spread sheet with everyones info. Please send PM to me with your: Name (first name would be OK), location, phone number and EM address. Please start off with your screen name on the return so I can list accordingly. I'm also creating our official check in forms with all the required info for images. The NWTF is a bit weak for quality images, so a bold font one is in the works. It will have a header with the team name "in living color"  :icon_thumright:. When complete will forward to you via EM, all you need do is print a few and viola, a super presentation to go along with our award winning birds. Also please include a team name you think apporiate, we have a few that have been suggested already. The "A" Team, RDR red dawn raiders, Gob Squad, Dirty Dozen, The Dirty Birds ........ "or"?

:smiley-patriotic-flagwaver-an
1. Gobblerjim
2. headbanger
3. jhcats10
4. asmith4
5. B-Rad1
6. Drthorn
7. pinebark
8. Frank G
9. mwr
10. JW
11. uarobert