turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Need help with hale fire

Started by cohuttariverrat, February 19, 2014, 06:53:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

cohuttariverrat

Got a hale fire at the convention mostly for giggles I rekon. After hours of trying still Can't quiet figure it out. The took a took a took a took a isn't getting it. I sound like a laughing duck lol. Any extra tips would be greatly appreciated. I have tried different volume/rythem. Maybe my took a took a isnt fast enough

goblr77

cohuttariverrat

Thanks that helped a whole lot! Making the machine gun sound for me is getting a much better sound than saying tooka tooka. More practice needed for sure

ccaldwell

I tried for weeks to get the tooka took thing down and I never could. Eventually I just started watching the instruction videos for the Haint call and got it down! the machine gun thing works! :icon_thumright:

Sadler McGraw

Here is what i would do.  super glue a quarter to the side of it.  Set the call on a shelf and let it dry for 24 hours.  Continue to use the call, but now if were to ever lose the call and someone was to find it, they would have something!!!!
Sadler McGraw Custom Calls
World and Grand National Calling Champion

DirtNap647

Quote from: cohuttariverrat on February 19, 2014, 06:53:13 AM
Got a hale fire at the convention mostly for giggles I rekon. After hours of trying still Can't quiet figure it out. The took a took a took a took a isn't getting it. I sound like a laughing duck lol. Any extra tips would be greatly appreciated. I have tried different volume/rythem. Maybe my took a took a isnt fast enough
lol