OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Natural voice crow locater/ new member

Started by tomtriage, February 18, 2014, 09:50:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tomtriage

:turkey2:hey guys my name is jordan Barnes. I'm from South Georgia. I hunt several states every year. This seems like a great forum packed with some really great guys that share the same passion as myself for the wild turkey.

I figured I would introduce myself with a recent video a friend and I made the other day. Check it out and say hi and let me know what you think?

http://youtu.be/ZoWjV7BjbAY

TN Beard Buster

Welcome Jordan. And you'd be correct. There's a lot of great guys and good information on here. My name is Kevin and I've been on here for about a year.

redarrow

Welcome Jordan.Dang dude are you sure you weren't born with feathers  :icon_thumright:

:welcomeOG:

DirtNap647

surehuntsalot

it's not the harvest,it's the chase

tomstopper

:welcomeOG: :wagon: That's pretty cool. Welcome to the family....

Gold Spur

:welcomeOG: Welcome Jordan! Its great to have someone with your talent on OG. :icon_thumright:
Woo Pig Sooie!!!

VA_Birdhunter

Philippians 4:13 I can do all things through Christ who strengthens

Old Gobbler

:welcomeOG:  stick around , pull up a chair and shoot the ....
:wave:  OG .....DRAMA FREE .....

-Shannon

CT Spur Collector

:welcomeOG:

Dude, how do you keep from coughing your lungs out or getting a sore throat?  Sounds great though. I know a few guys here that do it, maybe not quite that good though. Pretty cool.

gobbler777

Jordan:   I could sell you a million times over at CrowMart; my store at www.crowbuster.com lol
For Gibson and Mincey crow calls visit CrowMart at www.crowmart.com  Turkey Guide - Maryland

kevin2

Welcome Jordan

:fud:   :newmascot:

I checked out the video. Sounds great. I'll have to give it some practice & see if I can master it. I got the owl down last year, and it worked out in the field for me. See if I can get this one down as well...

QUICK UPDATE!

NOPE! Ain't gonna work for me! Can't get that high anymore!
I am going to bag my first Turkey this spring if it is the last thing I do!

WV Ridge Reaper

That's really awesome.

Sent from West By God Virginia.

jmasters

bamagtrdude

Cool man; welcome!  Personally, I use a crow call & just do owl hoots with my natural voice.  But, whatever floats your boat & makes 'em gobble!!
---
Bama Guitar Dude (bamagtrdude)