OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Killed a bird today!

Started by turkeykiller22, March 12, 2011, 08:34:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

turkeykiller22

Hey guys.... I killed a bird today, and I need to know what to do. If i am correct I take a pic of its weight, spur length, and beard length. write it on a piece of paper and take a pic of it... Is that right?
Grounded Brand - https://groundedbrand.com/

harvester

Go to Fulll Strut Productions team thread and there is some very detailed pictures of what you need and all the info on how post them. Congrats, can't wait to see the pics.

blackmagic

Sweet!  We don't even have a full team or a name and on the board already.  Congrats!

Jay

Quote from: blackmagic on March 13, 2011, 05:36:31 PM
Sweet!  We don't even have a full team or a name and on the board already.  Congrats!
;D Depending on getting this posted correctly,and the score, you could be in first :TooFunny: I don't know if you guys can get a team thrown together on time, but someone can take over and get it set up with a check in thread, then pm all people assigned to the team, and get them to check in on that thread. Wouldn't hurt to recruit some guys you know to register into the contest. If you need any help feel free to pm me.  Jay

Jay

Quote from: turkeykiller22 on March 12, 2011, 08:34:25 PM
Hey guys.... I killed a bird today, and I need to know what to do. If i am correct I take a pic of its weight, spur length, and beard length. write it on a piece of paper and take a pic of it... Is that right?
Got the thread up to register your bird. Geter enterred ;D

davisd9

Register your bird in the official entry spot, just make sure you post all the required pics!  :icon_thumright: :icon_thumright:
"A turkey hen speaks when she needs to speak, and says what she needs to say, when she needs to say it. So every word a turkey speaks is for a reason." - Rev Zach Farmer