OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Just got home

Started by allaboutshooting, February 16, 2014, 11:38:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

allaboutshooting

Doris and I just got home from Nashville. It was another great Convention and we enjoyed seeing so many of our fellow board members.

There's really nothing like those person to person meetings, seeing old friends again and meeting folks face to face for the first time that we've only known on the forum.

Thank you all for taking the time to come by and say hello and visit with Doc, Doris and me.

I'll have more to say about our experiences there later but for now, we need to unload the Traverse and get a little sleep.

Thanks,
Clark
"If he's out of range, it just means he has another day and so do you."

tomstopper

Glad you made it back safely and had a great time....

Mike Honcho

I wish I could have made it down...bad part about it I was only 165 miles away in Louisville working the National Farm Machinery Show...got back home to Kansas Sunday at noon. 

I need to figure out how to take a day off from the farm show and come down!

DirtNap647

I want  to see that show someday

hotrod3h

Clark... I know I enjoyed meeting you. Thanks for the many tips. I did the deep cleaning on the 1187 and SBEII. Have to wait till latter to call Kicks about trying different size choke. If I can't get them to swap that choke I may just go to different company that I can use htl.

TRKYHTR

Good to talk with you for a bit Clark. Wish I could have hung around alot longer. You keep an eye on Doris for the next week. I really mean that.

Joe
RIP Marvin Robbins

[img]http://i261.photobuck

flintlock

Congrats on getting down there and enjoying the fellowship.

Wess
If you must smoke, please use BLACKPOWDER!

captin_hook

Just got back myself. I'm whooped. It was another great show. Good to meet some of the members here on og. The calling competitions were excellent.

allaboutshooting

Quote from: TRKYHTR on February 17, 2014, 10:20:22 AM
Good to talk with you for a bit Clark. Wish I could have hung around alot longer. You keep an eye on Doris for the next week. I really mean that.

Joe

Hey Joe,

It was great to see  you there and really appreciate your concern. I'm keeping a close eye on her and contacted our family doctor this morning to see if anything else needs to be done. She seems to be fine but it's hard to tell since she just won't anyone know when she's in pain. She's a stoic.

Thanks again,
Clark

allaboutshooting

Quote from: hotrod3h on February 17, 2014, 09:44:53 AM
Clark... I know I enjoyed meeting you. Thanks for the many tips. I did the deep cleaning on the 1187 and SBEII. Have to wait till latter to call Kicks about trying different size choke. If I can't get them to swap that choke I may just go to different company that I can use htl.

The pleasure was mutual. Always good to meet another turkey hunter and shooter. I think you're on the right track and please let me know any time I can be of any help.

Thanks,
Clark

allaboutshooting

Thank you all for the well wishes. We're getting rested up before doing too much more but will totally unpack tomorrow and hopefully get back into a routine this week.

It was a good convention and it's always good to see everyone.

If you've never made the trip, I'd encourage you to do it at least one time. It's kind of an amazing show.

Thanks again,
Clark