OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

gobbler lounger knock off

Started by Rockhound, February 16, 2014, 09:43:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rockhound

Tail Feathers

Sure worth a try for that price.  I need a backup.
Love to hunt the King of Spring!

o2stk1

got two of them last year and they are fine

REBELYELL

I ordered one earlier today. For that price it is certainly worth a shot. Looks just like the Gobbler Lounger to me.

DirtNap647

WestTnTurkey

Pretty good product. Me and the wife have used them for over a year now only complaint is the straps don't stay on very well.

VA_Birdhunter

I don't know about knock off....looks just like it except for the material on the seat....everything else looks the same!

So of course I ordered one!  Thanks for posting this....I need more turkey hunting stuff like I need a hole in the head!  Really thanks though!!
Philippians 4:13 I can do all things through Christ who strengthens

SinGin

225 pound weight limit? I guess I'll need to lay of the Snickers till April

alloutdoors

I picked one up last year. I think they were more like $20 in the store. As far as I can tell it's made exactly the same as the Cabelas chair, probably made in the same factory. I may have to get one or two more at that price.

Crawl79

I wonder if there are any weight differences but at that price I could use a couple.

ctwny1

I bought one from Cabela's a few years back for $20.00. But at this price I bought this one for my son.

drenalinld

Only issue with mine last Spring was it makes a ton of noise when shifting ariund to get gun in position. I do weigh a 5th grader more than 225 though?

wangchung0121

Just ordered 2.  Figured for the price, can't beat it.

RutnNStrutn

Great price! I just ordered one to go with my Gobbler Lounger! :icon_thumright:

Byhalia

I have 3...yes 3 !!!   only problem I have is the strap...they are cheap and will pull from the chair.
I used an old backpack strap and modified it. This strap works better than original !!!!   :smiley-char092:
~ Listen to the Wind ~    http://customprocalls.com/