OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Driving in Russia CRAZY!

Started by VA_Birdhunter, February 15, 2014, 04:10:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

VA_Birdhunter

Found this while watching the video of the bear getting hit by a car in Russia.  I thought we had bad drivers in America!  Which it should tell you something since it appears most everybody has a camera mounted in the car.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=itMdLTd1l4E

God Bless
Philippians 4:13 I can do all things through Christ who strengthens

tomstopper

Crazy drivers are every where's....... WOW

weave

Wow...I thought people in the US were bad drivers.  They must not even have to test.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk 2

Hognutz

That was crazy. I ended up watching the whole thing.....VODKA KILLS!!!
May I assume you're not here to inquire about the alcohol or the tobacco?
If attacked by a mob of clowns, go for the juggler.

CASH

The two places I've been where I've seen the worst drivers is Puerto Rico and anywhere in the Middle East
A man fires a rifle for many years, and he goes to war. And afterward he turns the rifle in at the armory, and he believes he's finished with the rifle. But no matter what else he might do with his hands, love a woman, build a house, change his son's diaper; his hands remember the rifle.

mikejd

They drink vodka all day. The whole country is lit all day.

o2stk1

I think I read somewhere that they have to have a camera in the car by law

surehuntsalot

Quote from: o2stk1 on February 15, 2014, 08:58:20 PM
I think I read somewhere that they have to have a camera in the car by law

I know why
it's not the harvest,it's the chase

Mike Honcho

Thanks for scaring the crap out of me....I will probably have to go there for work this year...wonder if they have any turkeys over there??????

Old Gobbler

I watched one of those videos last night and I was awestruck at the recklessness - they drive way too fast in icy conditions , and pass with no respect to the large semi trucks on the highways - recipe for getting yourself killed - it seems like some macho thing to drive at full throttle everywhere

My observations is that the intersection crashes are due in part to they don't have overhead intersection lights , they are on a post to the side -- you can't see anything to indicate a intersection is coming in reduced visibility conditions -  they are so backwards in that aspect it would take billions to make the retrofit to the road infrastructure - they have 37,000 fatalities annually in Russia , double the rate of the us , but I think it's even greater becaus more people per capita have cars here in the us than Russia

I did a google search and it seems everyone in Russia has a dash cam to protect themselves legally , the more gruesome footage it removed by google they say , there is supposedly some good fist fight brawling action if you go on the Russian video sites
:wave:  OG .....DRAMA FREE .....

-Shannon