turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Eastman Outfitters Turkey Chair

Started by eman375, February 15, 2014, 01:06:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

eman375

Just want to know if anyone has much experience with these chairs.  Saw one today at Sportsman's Warehouse.  Not much turkey hunting equipment makes it up Idaho way.  Looks like a good idea if you don't have to walk too far.  Thoughts?

VA_Birdhunter

Quote from: eman375 on February 15, 2014, 01:06:17 AM
Just want to know if anyone has much experience with these chairs.  Saw one today at Sportsman's Warehouse.  Not much turkey hunting equipment makes it up Idaho way.  Looks like a good idea if you don't have to walk too far.  Thoughts?

Don't have any experience with them but have used the Cabelas Gobbler Lounger for the past 3 seasons and love it!!!

http://www.cabelas.com/product/Cabelas-Gobbler-Lounger/1570884.uts

Will be using it again this year!  If you watch they normaly put them on sale during the spring.  I believe I picked mine up for around $20. 

God bless
Philippians 4:13 I can do all things through Christ who strengthens

hobbes

I haven't used either but agree that the use of a chair loses its appeal if your doing much hiking.  Throw in the mountains and it would be less and less appealing.  If your hunting a riverbottom in idaho or some foothills it may work for you but in the mountains I wouldnt bother myself.