turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Thank You

Started by Austy, February 14, 2014, 06:54:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Austy

I don't know if this is the right place to post this or not but I just want to say THANKS!!!  Thanks for all of the help and information that I have been able to get from the many call makers and customers on this site with my call making ventures.  I also want to say thanks to all of the fellas who have picked up one or two of the different calls that I make for their faith in my calls, help along the way and the negative and positive feedback that they have provided me on the calls that I have made for them.  Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Congratulations to all who entered calls to the call making competition this year in Nashville, you are all winners in my book!!!!  Keep up the awesome work.

Austy

merocustomcalls

Way to go Austy! Glad you entered!

Austy

Thank you Brian and Congratulation on your 1st and 3rd place in the Turned Yelper/Trumpet category!!!  Again I want to thank you personally and publically here for all to read for the kick in the butt to enter my calls because without that kick I may never have entered.  I never in a million years thought that my calls stood a chance with all of the talent of all the awesome call makers that I see posting calls here on this site.  Congrats to everyone who entered, win or not in my book you are all winners!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sully53

:icon_thumright: :icon_thumright: Great job Austin!!!

Wingboneman

Way to go Austy !!!!  :icon_thumright: :icon_thumright: :icon_thumright: Big Congrats !!!
And thank you for your help with my cow horn mouth pieces  :thanks: 
He won Rookie Callmaker of the Year
He won the Jordan Award
He took 1st and 2nd in crow calls, 1st and 4th in Jordan, and 2nd in trumpet...

outdoors

Sun Shine State { Osceola }
http://m.myfwc.com/media/4132227/turkeyhuntnoquota.jpg

noisy box call that seems to sound like a flock of juvenile hens pecking their way through a wheat field