Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

Most comfortable Pants/Shirt to hunt in? - Mossy oak Obsession

Started by C.j., February 14, 2014, 12:10:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

C.j.

Im looking to buy a shirt and pair of pants in both Mossy Oak obsession and one set in Bottomland, can anyone recommend a model (cotton mill, ultralight, etc. ) or a different brand maybe like ol Tom, I'm buying them off of the website so its hard to tell the type of material.
http://store.mossyoak.com/searchresu...x?categoryid=9

bigbird

I bought at bass pro shops a pair of Mossyoak obsession pants. They are redhead brand I don't know what material are made out but they also make shorts out of the same material they feel like basketball pants they are very comfortable. They also make button up shirts out of the same material I believe but I bought a old Tom technical shirt with the pad in the backbone! I don't know if they make those pants in bottomland they might this year since it's becoming so popular but I bought these last season.

bamagtrdude

I wear an Under Armour moisture-wicking long-sleeve shirt & a pair of Mossy Oak brand camo pants (cotton), that are kinda pistol legged -- which is really nice for tucking into my snake boots.
---
Bama Guitar Dude (bamagtrdude)

eddie234

For me it depends on the weather, ive got a set of cabelas brand cotton blend, i use these on cooler days. When it heats up if got a set of ol tom tech shirt and pants with the under armor t shirt.

Sent from my ZTE-Z990G using Tapatalk 2

WyoHunter

It depends on the weather which here in WY can fluctuate dramatically from one day to the next. I wear cotton camo on days when it's above 40 degrees and camo fleece when it colder. 
If I had a dollar for every gobbler I thought I fooled I'd be well off!

Gobblerjim

In Florida I like shorts and a wicking long sleeve shirt. I wear the pants that the bottoms unzip. With some keen water shoes. Good to go. Take the shoes off when I'm in a blind.