OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Dead end game calls

Started by slave601, February 12, 2014, 09:23:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

slave601

I've been using the legacy hacksaw for a few years now until late last year. I bought a few jus to put away for down the road and when I opened them they didn't sound right. After getting in touch with legacy calls several times and several calls later something  just isn't right with the new ones. I looked up dead end game calls and decided to give em a try. Their 3 reed batwing call is amazing. Good crisp cuts, very easy locating the high point in the call to get the high pitch on the front end of the yelp. The clucks are awesome. Very simple call to run. Sounds great. If anyone likes batwing calls take a look at dead ends line up. Their shipwreck is awesome too
"thinnin the flock"

USMC0331

Sadler McGraw

You wont find a better person than Mitchell Johnston that owns Dead End Game Calls, he is really working hard to build and grow his company.
Sadler McGraw Custom Calls
World and Grand National Calling Champion

drum817

Quote from: Sadler McGraw on February 12, 2014, 11:07:15 AM
You wont find a better person than Mitchell Johnston that owns Dead End Game Calls, he is really working hard to build and grow his company.

:agreed:  He's a VERY nice guy!!!
"Freedom Has Never Been Free"

slave601

I've been running mouth calls for almost 15 years. Best I've ever run hands down. It's a simple call to run but has enough back bone to make those hard sharp cuts. If anyone is looking for a batwing call I highly recommend it.
"thinnin the flock"