OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

youth hunting clothes

Started by Moore, February 12, 2014, 12:05:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Moore

To all the parents out there who take your kids hunting. I need some help, seems to me there isn't a whole lot of places to buy youth hunting clothes for the ages 5 and up. I tried bass pro, cabelas and scheels doesn't look like they carry XS sizes.  any have other places to try
[

agturkey

Moore

[

Gooserbat

Wing supply would be my 1st pick then try bass pro...
NWTF Booth 1623
One of my personal current interests is nest predators and how a majority of hunters, where legal bait to the extent of chumming coons.  However once they get the predators concentrated they don't control them.

VA_Birdhunter

Got my 5 yr old some hunting clothes from Wing Supply about 3 weeks ago....they had long sleeve shirts on sale for $1.95 I believe so I bought him a FEW! 

God bless
Philippians 4:13 I can do all things through Christ who strengthens

beagler

Both my local Gander Mountain and Wal-Mart have quite a few different types of children's camo. I don't like purchasing clothing for my daughter, or me for that matter, without trying it on first.
Never Misses

callwinner11

Quote from: beagler on February 12, 2014, 06:54:15 PM
Both my local Gander Mountain and Wal-Mart have quite a few different types of children's camo. I don't like purchasing clothing for my daughter, or me for that matter, without trying it on first.

FLGobstopper

If you have an Academy Sporting Goods anywhere near you they have a bunch of kids camo during hunting season. Right now it's all 40% off end of season closeout. Just got a bunch for my kids and wife.

MouthCaller

I would try Wal-Mart if I were going to take my 5 year old... one because they usually have stuff that size and two they're cheaper more often than not they will out grow the clothes by the next season.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

jblackburn

I just saw some at a Carhart store today.
Gooserbat Games Calls Staff Member

www.gooserbatcalls.com

Genesis 27:3 - Now then, get your weapons—your quiver and bow—and go out to the open country to hunt some wild game for me.

ncturkey

Walmart is where I use to buy my daughters hunting cloths.

Woodsman4God

Got my son his stuff at Bass pro however I have also picked up some stuff at Tractor supply he is 6 now and I got the stuff when he was 4 going on 5