OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Crazy..

Started by tomstopper, February 09, 2014, 09:06:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tomstopper

If this is true, this person needs to go back to the range and re sight his gun..... :OGturkeyhead:

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=UOV0Sm3CH3U

CASH

He needs to be throat punched
A man fires a rifle for many years, and he goes to war. And afterward he turns the rifle in at the armory, and he believes he's finished with the rifle. But no matter what else he might do with his hands, love a woman, build a house, change his son's diaper; his hands remember the rifle.

VA_Birdhunter

Quote from: CASH on February 09, 2014, 09:18:30 AM
He needs to be throat punched

CASH I can't disagree!!!! :icon_thumright:   UNBELIEVABLE!!!!!!
Philippians 4:13 I can do all things through Christ who strengthens

redarrow

Good grief Charlie Brown !!!

TURKEYWHACKER

Not sure who the bigger idiot is...him or the circling turkey. I'll go with him as the turkey has a much smaller brain (I think). :newmascot:

captin_hook

the Ward

I wonder how many more "bloopers" they have with shooting like that? Sad, very sad.........

hookedspur

Some of my buddies shoot like that.  :happy0167:
CRUSADERS
2016-2017-2018-2019-2020- 2021
Six time Old Gobbler Contest Champions

the Ward

Must have been the Drury bros. Bird wasn't at 80 yards........ :turkey2:

sadkins

WOW

Elite Energy 35
Matthews Z7 Extreme
PSE X Force 7

Old Gobbler

I'm willing to bet that  gobbler got blinded by a stray pellet and was just trying to use his natural instincts to evade the oven

If I were a film crew I would destroy that footage on the spot that's embarrassing
:wave:  OG .....DRAMA FREE .....

-Shannon

mikejd

Thankfully they actually got him. That was probably the camera man that got fed up and ran out after the bird.

jblackburn

Gooserbat Games Calls Staff Member

www.gooserbatcalls.com

Genesis 27:3 - Now then, get your weapons—your quiver and bow—and go out to the open country to hunt some wild game for me.

Tail Feathers

As bad as it was, putting out for the world to see was even more stupid.  I'm with Shannon here. :z-twocents:
Love to hunt the King of Spring!

drum817

Quote from: Old Gobbler on February 09, 2014, 01:15:27 PM
I'm willing to bet that  gobbler got blinded by a stray pellet and was just trying to use his natural instincts to evade the oven

If I were a film crew I would destroy that footage on the spot that's embarrassing

:agreed: :agreed: :agreed: .....They should have NEVER put that out ANYWHERE!!!  They can call it a "blooper" but in my opinion it shows HUGE disrespect to the sport and the Wild Turkey....I don't find it funny AT ALL!!!  >:( :character0029: >:(
"Freedom Has Never Been Free"