turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Last day of TN turkey hunt! (Video)

Started by Houndstooth Game Calls, February 08, 2014, 02:03:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Houndstooth Game Calls

Had to share this hunt it was unreal and had no clue what was going to take place I had borrowed Hardcore and Flydowns camera equipment trying to see what camera I wanted to buy. I had 30+min of non stop gobbling and yelping. So a big thanks to hardcore and Flydown for letting me try there camera and edit this hunt for me! So enough with the script and on to the hunt enjoy!!

http://youtu.be/QiktAmiK10s

DirtNap647

that is some awesome  :icon_thumright:footage

tomstopper

hookedspur

CRUSADERS
2016-2017-2018-2019-2020- 2021
Six time Old Gobbler Contest Champions

agturkey

Drthorn

uarobert

This is the kind of video I like. No lame music to make it "extreme," just the sights and sounds of the hunt. Great footage, great kill. Great job!

Gobblerjim

Awesome video. We will be videoing this year for the first time.

Stoner

El Pavo Grande

Gut Pile

Great! What gun and what camera?

That made my morning, it's 10 degrees here in Ohio and snow everywhere, that video gives me great hope!
about the best religion can possibly do, is maybe make you a nice person, where as a relationship with Jesus Christ can make you a new creation

Gooserbat

Perfect footage, and like someone else already said the only music needed was the gobblers and song birds. 
NWTF Booth 1623
One of my personal current interests is nest predators and how a majority of hunters, where legal bait to the extent of chumming coons.  However once they get the predators concentrated they don't control them.

bullet355

Quote from: uarobert on February 08, 2014, 10:21:04 AM
This is the kind of video I like. No lame music to make it "extreme," just the sights and sounds of the hunt. Great footage, great kill. Great job!

X2  :icon_thumright:

VA_Birdhunter

Awesome!! Great Video and as some have said no lame music....thats a major turn off to me on turkey videos!   When I'm in the woods working a bird there ain't no music playing so I don't wont to hear it on a video...I want to hear the spring woods!   But maybe down south they hear music in the woods....or thats what I've seen on TV  ;D  :goofball:
Philippians 4:13 I can do all things through Christ who strengthens

Flydown