turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Ordering Nitro

Started by MouthCaller, February 07, 2014, 07:43:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MouthCaller

There isn't any dealers close to me so I thought Id just order them online until I found out you cannot do that... so you have to figure in other stuff besides what the cost is and mail in a check or money order to get them? So I guess my question is how long does that process take and is it REALLY worth the hassle??? and... Will they even have them to me by the time I need them? (at least early March)

Gamblinman

Just call them and order what you need..but you better hurry if you want it before turkey season begins.

Gman
"I don't hunt turkeys because I want to. I hunt turkeys because I have to."

drum817

Just call them and see....417-746-4600 Monday through Friday from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. central time.  I spoke with them two days ago and they were only backed up two weeks.   I would assume they could take a debit card over the phone for payment to help you speed along the process.  Best of luck & YES they are worth it if your looking for big/high consistant pellet counts!!!  :icon_thumright:
"Freedom Has Never Been Free"

hookedspur

:agreed: Call them they will take your card.
CRUSADERS
2016-2017-2018-2019-2020- 2021
Six time Old Gobbler Contest Champions

Hognutz

I am a believer. Don't hesitate.
May I assume you're not here to inquire about the alcohol or the tobacco?
If attacked by a mob of clowns, go for the juggler.

MouthCaller

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

MouthCaller

Thanks I was wondering about it because the only way they said I could order from the site was a printable order form. I'm going to order mine Monday and from what they suggest using their new 4x5x6x7 in my set up I should get 280-300 pellets and I'm assuming they're saying this is at 40? I've got my gun ordered from buds I just need to get some shells and a red dot and I'll take my lead sled out and see what damage I can do.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk