turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

WTB Doug Camp screaming hen box

Started by Wingboneman, February 07, 2014, 08:06:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wingboneman

If you have one that you may part with please let me know, not looking for a painted lid one just one to hunt with, I had one with a few notches on it i let go when i was out of the turkey huntin g and call making , have tryed to get it back with no luck. :'(  PM or call 540-419-5257

Thanks
Curtis

TnTurk

I'm gonna go ahead and wish you the best of luck geting someone to turn one of those babies loose.
I had a chance several years ago to buy one straight out of Mr. Camps hands and went with a pot call instead. I've kicked myself ever since.  :anim_25:

callwinner11

mossyoakpro

I did not realize they were so hard to find....guess I will keep mine.  I also have one of his glass calls and an owl hooter.

Mr. Doug was a class act for sure....
Phillippians 4:13

Wingboneman

I found one,, bought and payed for just waiting on it. may make a video of it after i get it. but would like another and a short box.
And you right pro Mr Camp was a class act for sure!!

campcreekfarm

If you dont mind me asking, what did you have to give for it?  I have one that my wife bought for me from him the last year he was alive and I was wondering what it is worth.  I am not looking to ever get rid of it especially since it was a a gift and has caused the death of many a turkey but was curious about value.

Wingboneman

Not going to say what i payed, not a lot.    It is like anything it is only worth what someone is willing to pay on any giving day.   You can contact Camp Callers today and get the same screaming hen that Doug had as Doug did not make them Donnie Gallahar made them and all the calls for Doug and he is making them again for the new owners. For that reason (Just my 2 cents) it will sure to keep the price down on the ones that Doug did not sign. There the same price now as when Doug was selling them.

Spring Creek Calls

2014  SE Call Makers Short Box 2nd Place
2017  Buckeye Challenge Long Box 5th Place
2018  Mountain State Short Box 2nd Place
2019  Mountain State Short Box 1st Place
2019  NWTF Great Lakes Scratch Box 4th Place
2020 NWTF GNCC Amateur 5th Place Box
2021 Mountain State 3rd Place Short Box
2021 SE Callmakers 1st & 2nd Short Box
E-mail: gobblez@aol.com