OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Ol Tom Grand Slam Treasure Chest Pack

Started by Stoner, February 06, 2014, 11:27:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stoner

Has anyone use the Ol Tom Grand Slam carry pack for their turkey calls and turkey hunting gears. Looking for someone to review the product and give their opinion. Thanks.
Here is a link to the product and description: http://www.midwestturkeycall.com/detail.asp?pid=OT347MO&link=

REBELYELL

I got one for Christmas so my review is limited, but I like it so far. I know some other guys on here love them.

Stoner

drenalinld

Hooks' n' Beards'

seems like a great bag to hold all your calls.I have all mine everywhere and think this is a great idea to store calls.I wouldn't carry it in the field though,way to many calls and bulky.

Gamblinman

Love mine...keeps all my calls, strikers, etc. in one bag, organized.

Gman
"I don't hunt turkeys because I want to. I hunt turkeys because I have to."

MKMGOBL

Sorry I can't help ya because the Ol Tom Treasure Chest has been on my spring wish list for a while now ;) I take a few out of state hunting trips with most of my gear in my vest but I always have a backpack full of extras things. This Ol Tom product would be absolutely perfect for keeping those extras calls/gear organized & right where I know things are.

"Luck Happens When Preparation Meets Opportunity"

mwr

Its great.......Carry all the backups you need! :icon_thumright:...Mike

mudhen

I bought one, but only because I found it in MO Bottomland.

Not sure what to do with it, but that has never stopped me from buying anything before, so why start now?...

I won't travel with it because it's absolutely a sitting duck for TSA to find a shot gun shell or choke tube or knife....

mudhen
"Lighten' up Francis"  Sgt Hulka

TRKYHTR

I have one and love it. I don't travel anywhere without it.

TRKYHTR
RIP Marvin Robbins

[img]http://i261.photobuck

hookedspur

I Love mine as well ,it goes on all my out of state hunts
CRUSADERS
2016-2017-2018-2019-2020- 2021
Six time Old Gobbler Contest Champions

MKMGOBL

Just ordered mine :icon_thumright: Now I can't wait to get it so I can see what I need to fill it up ;D
"Luck Happens When Preparation Meets Opportunity"

GSLAM95

Quote from: TRKYHTR on February 07, 2014, 06:53:59 PM
I have one and love it. I don't travel anywhere without it.

TRKYHTR

DITTO!

Quote from: hookedspur on February 07, 2014, 07:21:18 PM
I Love mine as well ,it goes on all my out of state hunts

And DITTO!!

Apologizing:  does not always mean you are wrong and the other person is right. 
It just means that you value your relationship more than your ego.

SKFOOTER

I've had one since they first came out and it is so full it won't hold anything else.  It stays in my truck the entire turkey season.  I highly recommend it. :OGturkeyhead: