turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Anybody meeting in Nashville

Started by Fatbeard, February 03, 2014, 10:47:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fatbeard

Probably been on here already but is anyone meeting up at the National Convention? We will be there from Thursday on.
East TN Beard Buster

hotrod3h

I will be in Nashville Thursday night thru Friday for sure. May stay latter but that depends.

ads1

Gloria and I will arrive on Friday and be there all day on Saturday. I plan on meeting Clark and Doc at their booth. It will be nice to put faces with names. Hope to meet others at the exhibit halls. I don't know if we will have name tags but that would be nice. Most of you I only know by your forum name. :)
Terry E. Kiser from Southeastern Illinois

West Augusta

I'll be there Thursday through Sunday.
No trees were hurt in the sending of this message, however a large number of electrons were highly inconvenienced.

reflexl

I am going saturday. Are we doing the groups photo again? reflexl

turkeykiller22

I will be there tuesday through sunday! Be sure to stop by my booth 141 at Foot on DA Head! Would also like to meet y'all as well!

What booth is Clark going to be in? I would like to speak with hime about gun sights if possible!
Grounded Brand - https://groundedbrand.com/

strut-n-rut

leaving Monday and stopping in vonore Tennessee to go on a hog hunt then going on to Nashville Wednesday.will be hanging around the hendershot game calls booth off and on

nsselle

The wife and I will be there Friday through Monday.  This is my first so not really sure what to expect.  We are attending the Grand National Dinner/Auction Friday Night and Im making it a point to be at the custom call auction saturday.  Quick questions, just for example or you able to purchase calls from people such as Mike lapp, Scott Basehore, Irving Whitt etc.......just talking from their booths not auctions?

Thanks guys!

hotrod3h

Quote from: nsselle on February 05, 2014, 12:07:59 PM
The wife and I will be there Friday through Monday.  This is my first so not really sure what to expect.  We are attending the Grand National Dinner/Auction Friday Night and Im making it a point to be at the custom call auction saturday.  Quick questions, just for example or you able to purchase calls from people such as Mike lapp, Scott Basehore, Irving Whitt etc.......just talking from their booths not auctions?

Thanks guys!

I don't know those people personally but normally everyone that has a booth has calls, camo, decoys, etc for sale.

tha bugman

I will be there Wed night through Sunday!  We gonna meet at the fountain again?  If so what day and time?

TRKYHTR

Quote from: hotrod3h on February 06, 2014, 07:49:38 AM
Quote from: nsselle on February 05, 2014, 12:07:59 PM

Thanks guys!

I don't know those people personally but normally everyone that has a booth has calls, camo, decoys, etc for sale.

Rodney Irving Whitt usually has a booth and yes he has calls you can buy. Mike Lapp and Scott Basehore usually don't have a booth and you will need to get on their waiting list but they will be there.

Joe
RIP Marvin Robbins

[img]http://i261.photobuck

nsselle

I have several IWT game calls already, mostly decorative. I have one of his personal calls that i use in the woods.  I have been on the big name waiting lists for almost two years.  I wonder if they will have any is the custom call auction this year, try to get my hands on one that way.  Either way I have been looking forward to this trip for a year now, one week away!!!  Hope to meet some of you gentlemen there.

Shotgun Dave

I still got the Old Gobbler  banner if you all wanna meet and sign it . :agreed:
All things work together for good !!!

Old Gobbler

I'll make it one year , it's so far from s Florida it's not funny -- I'll save up for airfair and hotel and make it a group thing , my wife and friends keep egging me to go --
:wave:  OG .....DRAMA FREE .....

-Shannon

datrip

The wifey and I will be there Thurs. through Sunday AM. Can't wait!  :happy0064:
Whatever is over my head is under His feet.
Member of the Tenth Legion since 2007