OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

835 Longbeard XR #6

Started by GT623, February 01, 2014, 01:57:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

trkehunr93

Go hunt, your done!!!  I wouldn't change a thing.

Gold Spur

Woo Pig Sooie!!!

SumToy

That Pattern will work fine.  Now if you want to get numbers or just play with it to see what you can get drop it to around 675.  You should see numbers go up  :anim_25:
Tell us just how dead do you want them to be and we will see if we can get that for you.
Building American made products with American made CNC's and Steel.  Keep all the service Men and Women that gave a LIFE for our FREEDOM a live when you buy American.  God Bless the USA

Mike Honcho

Good hunting pattern!  I am going to get some Longeards this week for my 835 and 935.
I use a 10 ga. brush to clean these guns....bought from Clark at Allaboutshooting on here I believe.

Good luck this season!

Honcho

tomstopper

Nice pattern. That will kill a gobbler all day....

mikejd

Great pattern. I would say for hunting your done. But if your looking to join the pattern addict  anonymous group and just play around to see what you can get by all means jump on in. But beware it gets very expensive.

One more thing. Give that gun a deep clean and see those numbers go up for sure with no more money out.

Go to all allaboutshooting web site and read how to do a deep clean. Results are incredible.

strutlife

That's a great pattern. However, if you wanna see a little tighter pattern, especially at 40. Find you a star dot and shoot those longbeard xr #6 or hevi 13 #7. Both will AMAZE you!

GT623

I couldn't resist trying an SSX with the Longbeards XR #6's. All at 40 yards.

GT623

chatterbox

That is an amazing pattern!
You keep your shots to 40 and under, and that will kill any turkey walking! :icon_thumright:

archery1

looks good.. that red dot will improve ur shots... try some hevi shot or the new winchester loads they both seem to put up the best numbers...
good luck
Take a kid hunting

WildSpur

Man that's amazing!

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Cluck more, yelp less

GT623

The crazy thing is, these were after about 6 shots of bird shot sighting in the red dot.

runningdeer

Great post thanks for taking the time to put up the numbers and for showing a 25yd pattern. Wish all testers would do that. Good luck this season!