OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Question for Fastfire / 835 guys

Started by Bottomland, January 31, 2014, 09:02:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bottomland

I just got my new Fastfire lll in the mail and i have a question about the Fastfire protector.  I am thinking about purchasing one of the picatinny protectors off opticsplanet.  My question is, will the picatinny protector work on the 336 mounting bracket thats mounted on my 835. Im wondering if the bottom part (mounts for a picatinny rail) of what is picture on optics planet comes apart from the actual protector part so i can mount that directly to the 336 base.  If this wont work where do i find the protector that mounts to the 336?  Thanks

chatterbox

Quote from: Bottomland on January 31, 2014, 09:02:41 PM
I just got my new Fastfire lll in the mail and i have a question about the Fastfire protector.  I am thinking about purchasing one of the picatinny protectors off opticsplanet.  My question is, will the picatinny protector work on the 336 mounting bracket thats mounted on my 835. Im wondering if the bottom part (mounts for a picatinny rail) of what is picture on optics planet comes apart from the actual protector part so i can mount that directly to the 336 base.  If this wont work where do i find the protector that mounts to the 336?  Thanks
It does, but I think you need to contact Burris Optics and get longer screws to mount it to the 336 base.