turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Your ready ain't ya?

Started by ElkTurkMan, March 11, 2011, 08:21:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ElkTurkMan

A old buddy stoppped by this afternoon after work and we threw a few back.   As he got up to leave he looked at some of my tools of the trade and said "dang son you ready ain't ya?", I said I'm getting ready.  He's primarily a deer hunter, and doesn't really understand turkey hunting.  Anyway I enjoyed his look at some of my gear.  Some folks just don't understand that you can never have to much when it comes to chasing these pretty birds.        

[attachment deleted by admin]

harvester

What kind of longbox is that you got there? I like the looks of that. :icon_thumright:

My vest is ready, been ready since last year.  :z-guntootsmiley: Just have to remove a pot call to make room for the new LightsOut.

unclerick

Before all else fails,talk to Jesus

gob09

getin close to ready myself

mfd1027

Man, I see "15" dead turkeys with all that hevi-shot!!! :fud: :newmascot:    You're ready to roll Shane!   Come on Mar. 26th!!
Gonna be some heads roll.   

I'm predicting a pic .  from JJones tomorrow!!    That boy is a turkey executioner!!!
Dan

gob09

this is all i'm takin

[attachment deleted by admin]

harvester

unclerick

mfd1027

Don't let em scare you Wes!!   When you're good you're good!!! :z-guntootsmiley: :z-paddy-smiley113:
Dan

unclerick

Quote from: moore on March 12, 2011, 12:59:32 AM
wess must have rick do his calling  :TooFunny: just kidding bud
Why ofcourse...

ElkTurkMan

Quote from: harvester on March 11, 2011, 08:25:01 PM
What kind of longbox is that you got there? I like the looks of that. :icon_thumright:

My vest is ready, been ready since last year.  :z-guntootsmiley: Just have to remove a pot call to make room for the new LightsOut.
Dustin that Long box  is a scotts cutter

ElkTurkMan

Quote from: unclerick on March 11, 2011, 08:26:33 PM
Is that all you got Shane?
I've got a whole box of stuff.  I'm a lot better now, but in the old days I would buy everything known to man and give it a try.  I have blown some money for sure LOL!

gob09

i've called in a few myself for rick and besides im awesome with a trumpet

unclerick

Quote from: gob09 on March 12, 2011, 06:40:27 PM
i've called in a few myself for rick and besides im awesome with a trumpet
This is true, he is getting pretty good on that trumpet, does a sweet little soft yelp,