OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Fastfire warranty? (updated with good news)

Started by CntrlPA, January 25, 2014, 11:06:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ericjames

Quote from: worth612000 on January 31, 2014, 08:35:41 PM
I stated what was on my warranty card when I open my new FastFire III. One year warranty on the laser. Battery not covered. What else can I say. Burris is a member on here, makes me wonder why he hasn't put anything on here that will stand as good as the printed warranty card?

Back in December, Mart made a post stating that he got a new position and he wouldn't be able to be on here as much. Also he said he didn't know who would get the position here.

chatterbox

Quote from: CntrlPA on January 31, 2014, 01:18:49 PM
I finally got a hold of them today via phone call. I complained about not getting a reply to my two emails and within 20 minutes they sent me a reply!

All fastfires, old and new are all covered by the forever warranty! It's great that they grandfathered the older sights. I'm definitely going to get one now.
This is why I run FF's on my turkey rigs! What other company would do this?

deerpoo22

Quote from: chatterbox on February 01, 2014, 07:16:57 AM
Quote from: CntrlPA on January 31, 2014, 01:18:49 PM
I finally got a hold of them today via phone call. I complained about not getting a reply to my two emails and within 20 minutes they sent me a reply!

All fastfires, old and new are all covered by the forever warranty! It's great that they grandfathered the older sights. I'm definitely going to get one now.
This is why I run FF's on my turkey rigs! What other company would do this?
Vortex has the best warranty in the business. Their razor red dot has always been covered by the VIP warranty. Although I'm super excited Burris is covering their red dots now too! 

gobblergls

Burris customer service is as good as it comes.  While it says in so many words it doesn't warrant owner stupidity, they replaced mine which had a cross-threaded battery cover. ;D