News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Trad?

Started by headbanger, February 08, 2011, 11:12:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

headbanger

Fox Fire,
I'm from a little town about 45 miles S of Atlanta. The only reason for me to head N is to see one of my girls and her husband who live 1 hr N of Atlanta. Either direction, that's as close as I'm gonna get to the city.

I'm a member of several of the trad sites. LOTS of good info and such to be weaned from there. Have done a good bit of horse (bow) trading thru them. Matter of fact TG is where all the info came from on the selfbow that is nearing completion.

Keep your BH's sharp and your arrows straight fellas.

headbanger

VAHUNTER

to make your own bow then go out and take a animal with it would be a ultimate reward in itself.
Good things come to those who wait

headbanger

vahunter,

That sir is my ultimate goal for this season. I will probably attempt to put the sneak on a pig or 2 to get the bow a little bloody before going after a longbeard with it. Then again, I have 1 more w/e of tree rat chasing. That would work too.

headbanger

Fox Fire

I've been think'n about make'n my own bow for sevral years now, rite now I need to complete my house(nearly ther) and once I get my garage cleaned out I mite try it, it has to make a man beat on his chest to take game with a bow he built himself.

Va Hunter, if ya want one O have a old Hoyt target bow that I'll let ya have, if your interested send me a PM and we'll hash out the details.

jwhunter

oh yea! trad shooter here!!

headbanger

jwhunter, speak on up...pretty good discussion goin on here

headbanger

jwhunter

i love chasing turkeys with trad gear! my goal is to shoot one with my long bow! i got to do alittle more ground blind building this year to take my long bow!i like natural blinds better! but thats my goal this spring.

took a bird last year with my recurve now i want to do it with my long bow!

BW 53@26 and a snuffer makes turkey meat for dinner!!

schuylkillspur

Trad or Bust!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :icon_thumright:
You hav nothing w/o FAITH

headbanger

schuylkillspur, nice buck :you_rock: It gets the ol juices flowing, don't it?
Nice longbow...Would love to see more pics if you have them. How do you like the clicker? Never tried one before.

REALLY looking forward to seeing some skewered gobblers with stick bows!!! Come on spring!!!

headbanger

Fox Fire

Looks like th etribe is come'n outta the wood work, good stuff ya'll.

headbanger

come on now folks... there has got to be more than just this handfull that chase these ol birds with stick and string. Let's hear ya!

headbanger

headbanger

Reckon everybody is slingin arrows gettin ready...let's get ready to get after em!!

headbanger

hookedspur

CRUSADERS
2016-2017-2018-2019-2020- 2021
Six time Old Gobbler Contest Champions

Fox Fire

I mitetry'n find some time this weekend to do some stump'n, makes for soem good practice but I do need to get a store bought target.

schuylkillspur

hopeing to add a Big Gobbler to the Album this April
You hav nothing w/o FAITH