Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

Foot on DA Head game calls

Started by turkeykiller22, January 21, 2014, 10:30:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

turkeykiller22

Hey guys if you read my introduction in the other thread then you know that I own Foot on DA Head game calls.

With that being said I would like to offer everyone on the team some free mouth calls! Pick out the mouth calls that you would like and send me some money to pay for shipping and I will send the calls your way! The only thing that I ask is that you send me some pictures of some dead turkeys this spring to put on my Facebook page and my website!!! I think that sounds like a fair trade to me!

My website is www.footonDAhead.com Let me know if you have any questions about calls and I will be glad to help any way that I can!

-Drew

Grounded Brand - https://groundedbrand.com/

davisd9

Thanks for the offer Drew.  I am interested in that new call you have called Hooked.  What do you think is a fair price to send for shipping?  Thanks!
"A turkey hen speaks when she needs to speak, and says what she needs to say, when she needs to say it. So every word a turkey speaks is for a reason." - Rev Zach Farmer

turkeykiller22

I should have thought about that before hand. Lets do a $2 shipping fee per call.

Thanks!

WV Ridge Reaper

WV Ridge Reaper

Got my calls today...I must say Drew out of the 4 I got,Hooked is my favorite.

Sent from West By God Virginia.

davisd9

"A turkey hen speaks when she needs to speak, and says what she needs to say, when she needs to say it. So every word a turkey speaks is for a reason." - Rev Zach Farmer

WV Ridge Reaper

That's right!!,before you know it the time will be here.

turkeykiller22

That is awesome man! I am glad you like them, hope you can send some pictures of some dead birds!! Good luck this spring!

Quote from: WV Ridge Reaper on January 27, 2014, 06:03:00 PM
Got my calls today...I must say Drew out of the 4 I got,Hooked is my favorite.

WV Ridge Reaper

I hope so to..and I hope it's more then one.

WV Ridge Reaper

Guys especially Drew...I gotta tell ya the more I run the hook call,the more I love it.

Getting a real good out of it,great yelps..This call does it all..I ran the Assassin a little bit today to and it's my second favorite.

I've bought lots of store brand calls and a few "custom" one in the past..These a by far the best,didn't have to trim the tape,don't feel like my mouth is full of metal.

Drew I started working on the cackling and had it one time but lost it..Keep trying I'll get it.

turkeykiller22

I am glad that you like the calls!! I have a suspicion that Hooked will be one of my top sellers!

That cackle can be hard to get at first, but hang in there and keep practicing you will get it! Are you using Hooked to cackle on? If so how do you like it? I like cutting on that call.

Good luck and let your friends know about my calls!! Oh and be sure to send me some pictures this spring!!!!!!  :icon_thumright: :icon_thumright:

Thanks,
-Drew

Quote from: WV Ridge Reaper on January 31, 2014, 12:59:15 AM
Guys especially Drew...I gotta tell ya the more I run the hook call,the more I love it.

Getting a real good out of it,great yelps..This call does it all..I ran the Assassin a little bit today to and it's my second favorite.

I've bought lots of store brand calls and a few "custom" one in the past..These a by far the best,didn't have to trim the tape,don't feel like my mouth is full of metal.

Drew I started working on the cackling and had it one time but lost it..Keep trying I'll get it.

trkehunr93

Drew,

Got the call monday, that ghost cut is fantastic.  Thanks again!

turkeykiller22

Great! I am glad that you like it! Be sure to send me some pictures if you kill one with it this spring!

-Drew

trkehunr93

Quote from: WV Ridge Reaper on January 31, 2014, 12:59:15 AM

The assassin is a great call!  For the cackle start slow with some clucks then work into a real excited stream of clucks kind of a "cluck...cluck...cluck,cluck,cluck,cluck,cluck...cluck....cluck"  I just got the ghost cut and did not realize it was a triple reed call, not a big triple reed fan, but the ghost cut was extremely easy to use and does a great fly down cackle.  Hope this helps!

WV Ridge Reaper

Haven't had a call in my moth over a week..Picked up the hooked last night,boom first try got the cackle.

I will probley order another 1-2 of the hooked calls,because if I loose this one in season...well I will be depressed.This call is money!!