OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Win #4's out 935

Started by SumToy, January 15, 2014, 07:27:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SumToy

New 935 with the Winchester Long Beard number 4's at 40 yard in temp 55.
Tell us just how dead do you want them to be and we will see if we can get that for you.
Building American made products with American made CNC's and Steel.  Keep all the service Men and Women that gave a LIFE for our FREEDOM a live when you buy American.  God Bless the USA

SCDieselDawg

Patterns like this make me question why I shoot 3 1/2" shells.

thundrchikin

Great lookin pattern. What's the constriction on the choke?

trkehunr93

SumToy

Tell us just how dead do you want them to be and we will see if we can get that for you.
Building American made products with American made CNC's and Steel.  Keep all the service Men and Women that gave a LIFE for our FREEDOM a live when you buy American.  God Bless the USA

surehuntsalot

it's not the harvest,it's the chase

Deputy 14

You've got it figured out man.  :icon_thumright:

VA_Birdhunter

Philippians 4:13 I can do all things through Christ who strengthens

TrackeySauresRex

Alls I can say is.... WOW!  :icon_thumright:
"If You Call Them,They Will Come."

Ridge Rooster

Man that new Winchester stuff is awsome! I hope our Cabelas has some in stock, may have found a replacement for the high dollar heavy shot, if I can get patterns like ewhat I am seeing and hearing about! Thank you Winchester for making an affordable shell that can compete!

Ridge Rooster
Old School 11-87 + Nitros = Dead Ridge Roosters

Gold Spur

Woo Pig Sooie!!!

drum817

That is a AWESOME pattern for #4's!!!!!
"Freedom Has Never Been Free"

Oconeeguy

Dang man! Those are #4 shot. Am I reading correctly, over 100 hits in 10" at 40yds? REALLY impressive. Wish i could find some Longbeards to try before the season rolls around.

SumToy

Quote from: Oconeeguy on January 31, 2014, 09:58:52 AM
Dang man! Those are #4 shot. Am I reading correctly, over 100 hits in 10" at 40yds? REALLY impressive. Wish i could find some Longbeards to try before the season rolls around.

That is correct # 4's.    They have started to show up in few stores as of now.  Few folks have been ordering online.     :anim_25:

Twowithone

Awesome pattern. I bought # 6 shot cant wait to pattern them. :firefighter:
09-11-01 Some Gave Something. 343 Gave All F.D.N.Y.