OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Who's upgrading for 2014

Started by SCDieselDawg, January 12, 2014, 06:39:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SCDieselDawg

Anybody upgrading their rigs for 2014?
I'll be replacing the factory synthetic stock on my 870 SM with a shur shot stock.

tnturkey

I buying a whole new gun time to semi retire the ole mossberg

the Ward

Got a steadygrip on order for my vinci/sumtoy/bushnell trs25 setup.Probably going to play a bit with the bps 10 also.

gwa

reynolds243

I went full on. Got sbe2 and had it decked out by Rob Roberts. Dipped in bottomland and ordered steadygip stock for it

chatterbox

Added an adult stock to Harrison's 20 gauge, and had my FFIII cover, and choke dipped in New MOBU to match my gun.

SCDieselDawg

Quote from: reynolds243 on January 12, 2014, 07:02:06 PM
I went full on. Got sbe2 and had it decked out by Rob Roberts. Dipped in bottomland and ordered steadygip stock for it

I want one of the SBE2s, but I'm saving $ trying to buy a house and the ol' lady won't sign off on a new gun!

SCDieselDawg

Quote from: gwa on January 12, 2014, 06:59:24 PM
Looking into a Browning...

Which one? I got to compare the Maxxus to the Silver Hunter/Stalker?  (can't remember the exact name) the Maxxus is sweet!

Hersh

Getting my super max gobbler dipped in predator green deception. Also looking at a stoeger m3500 for a second turkey gun  option.

R AJ

No upgrades other than playing with the recent purchase of a Baikal 20 ga single barrel to fine tune for  "special purpose" lightweight toting. I mostly call for others anyway so why carry a multi - shell holding gun as a backup?

I am gonna be doing a down sizing on several guns , especially 12 gauge, but can't do it as such on this site.
I may go with gun broker or may just sell piecemeal via the papers.

I did buy some of the Win LB XR and that means at least one or two 12s will be staying around. It is the 20 gauges that capture my fancy and will be harder to part with.

gophert

My 20 ga just has a new "paint job", but the same killer pattern.

honker22

I just bought an eotech to put atop my little 20 ga.  Never used a holographic sight but I think I'm gonna like it
People who don't get it, don't get that they don't get it.

kwild835

Quote from: gophert on January 13, 2014, 02:02:11 PM
My 20 ga just has a new "paint job", but the same killer pattern.

That looks awesome GopherT!

stinkpickle

I might clean mine.  Does that count?

R AJ

Quote from: stinkpickle on January 13, 2014, 02:51:58 PM
I might clean mine.  Does that count?

Is that outside only? :OGturkeyhead:

Thanks for the reminder for me there.